AKALA MO LANG YUN 🤷🏻‍♀️

I'm on my way to fetch Jhoana since today's a free day for the both of us. My phone kept on buzzing due to some notifications.

When the traffic light turned red, I had the chance to check my phone. Maki, my best friend, just flooded my inbox.

"BEATRIZ!! Wru?!"

"Answer my texts pls 🙄"

"Maybe you're busy. But just wanna let you know that you should check your IG cause wala na, may nanalo na. 🤷🏻‍♀️"

"PLS PLS GO CHECK IT BEFORE I SPOIL YOU 🤣"

I replied that I am driving and will check it when I arrive at Jho's place.

After 30 minutes, I arrived at Jho's condo. I texted her that I'm already here at the lobby and will just wait for her in the car.

While waiting for her, I checked my IG just like Maki asked me to do.

Then I saw a particular post that made my heart flutter. My girl does it so naturally. ☺️

*check photo in the media for the ig photo posted by Jho* 😬

"@jhoanalouisse: I have never seen her smile like this. I have never seen her act like this. I have never seen her this happy. I am not saying that I am her happiness. What I'm saying is I am blissful whenever I am seeing the other side of her. Thus, she is my happiness. ☺️❤️"

I cannot process what I saw in that IG post. I cannot even contain my kilig. I wanted to scream just to release my kilig. But here's the girl that posted the picture with fluttering caption, knocking on my window, to let her go inside my car.

"Hi baby." Jhoana smiled at me as she entered the car.

Beatriz just shook her head and smile after kissing Jhoana's forehead. "Thank you, Baby. You really posted it for me?"

"Ha? Parang hindi naman." Jho joked as she pinched Beatriz' nose.

"Kung hindi para sa'yo yun, hindi ko na pinag-isipan." Jho added. Beatriz smiled, her smile that makes her eyes like a straight line.

Jhoana moved close to her and squeezed her tightly. "Ang cute mo kanina nung papasok ako ng car. Kilig na kilig ang Beatriz ko?"

The taller girl embraced her as well. "At ang cute mo rin dahil sobrang pinapakilig mo ako everyday. Nagpapacute ka ba sa akin?" And then Beatriz giggled.

Jho separated herself from Beatriz and then glared at her. "Hindi kaya ako nagpapacute sa'yo, Beatriz."

"Eh kung hindi, anong tawag doon?"

"Happy?"

"Hindi ko lang kasi ma-imagine na wala ka nang titignan na ganun kapag hindi na talaga ako maglalaro this Season 81." Jho added.

"Yun ang akala mo." Beatriz whispered.

"Ano?"

"Wala."

"Ano nga?"

"Wala nga."

"Okay fine." Jho pretended to walk away. However, Beatriz did not allow her to go. She pulled Jhoana to her side right away and gently kissed her lips.

Jhoana got captivated by the kiss so she kissed her back and held Beatriz' right cheek while her other hand was resting on her shoulders. After that kiss, they both smiled while looking at each other's faces.

"You never kissed me like that." Beatriz said amazingly.

"Yun ang akala mo." Jhoana whispered.

"Ano?"

"Wala." She pretended to fix her hair but she's hiding her blushing cheeks.

"Baby?"

"Hmm?"

"Tingin ka sa akin please?"

And so Jhoana looked back and was surprised at her serious stare. "Bakit ganyan ka makatingin?"

"Jhoana Louisse." She then smirked. "You are my happiness." And then she got Jho's left hand and intertwined with her right hand. "I love you so much."

She looked at Beatriz' fine looking face and she kissed her right cheek. "I love you more, my happiness." She paused. "I may not be with you inside the court. But just so you know, I'm forever with you."

Beatriz just smiled and drive to their destination. 😊

Last ko na for this day. Hindi ko pa sure kung kailan ulit ako makakasulat. Super busy sa work eh. Huhu. Ingat tayong lahat. 🤗

-LM