Worried

"Jho? Sabay ka pauwi?" Pam asked Jho. They just finished their training for the upcoming PSL games.

"Yes, papadrop na lang ako sa may Katip. Then grab na lang ako from there. Okay lang ba? Sorry sa hassle. Wrong timing naman kasi, nasira yung car ko. Naaabala tuloy kita, Ate Pam."

"Sus, ngayon ka pa ba mahihiya? Okay lang yun, Jho."

"Thank you talaga. Shower lang ako ha?"

Pam was already outside the gym when she noticed a tall woman. She figured out that the tall woman was waiting for Jho.

"Isabel. What brings you here?"

"Ate Pam. Hi po! I'm going to fetch Jho kasi her Mom texted me na sira pala car niya. Di man lang sinabi sa akin."

"Hehe tampo ka naman? Sasabay ko nga dapat yun. Ikaw na maghatid sa kanya ha? Ingat kayong dalawa."

"Yes Ate. Thank you! Is she still here?"

"Oo, nasa shower pa. Just wait for her here na lang. I texted her na sa parking na kami magkita. So paano? I'll go ahead na. Take care, Isabel."

"Ingat Ate. Thank you talaga." Bea smiled as she waited for Jho.

Jho is already in the parking. Since she wasn't wearing her glasses that's why she's having a hard time looking for Pam's car.

"Shit. Iniwan na ba niya ako?" Jho said to herself.

Beatriz covered Jho's eyes and hugged her from the back.

Since Jho already memorized Beatriz' scent, she immediately smiled and said, "Baby?"

"Woof. You recognized me that fast?"

"Yes, because of your scent. What brings you here?"

"Just going to pick you up, my love." Beatriz said and winked at Jho.

Jhoana just laugh and held Beatriz hand and intertwined it with her hand.

"Let's go home na Baby?"

"Can we eat dinner first before going home Babe?" Beatriz asked.

"G!!! Are you sure you're not yet tired? I can drive for you naman Baby." Jho asked.

"What? I'll be serving my princess tonight. So nope, you'll be my passenger okay?" Beatriz said as she kissed Jho's temple.

They arrived safely at Pancake House. Jho was craving for Corned Beef Hash that's why they settled for a breakfast kind of dinner.

"Baby, wala kang guesting tonight?" Jho asked.

"Wala for now, Love. Just finished my stint sa PVL kanina. Also, may kasalanan ka pa sa akin." Beatriz said and raised one of her brows to Jhoana.

"What is it? Huhu." Jho became worried.

"Why did you not tell me about your car? If di pa nagmessage si Mama Lovel, di ko pa malalaman na nasira car mo and no one's going to fetch you."

"Sorry, Babe. Hindi ko na nasabi. Sobrang busy din dahil sa trainings. And thank you for being my lifesaver." Jho said and kissed Beatriz hand.

"You're forgiven. Hay. You know naman I'm always here for you. So please inform me naman about it para di ako nagpapanic, okay? I love you so much Jhoana." Beatriz smiled at her.

"I love you too, Isabel." Jhoana replied as she smiled at Beatriz who hates being called by Isabel.

Jhoana agreed to go home with Bea tonight. Since she missed her Baby so much and also she needs to catch up with her since its been a week they haven't seen each other.