Baby Blue Eyes 👀

"Bey!"

Bea turned her head to the sound of one of her nicknames. It was her long time friend, Nico, coming through the front door of the frat house she had been partying at.

A sem-ender party was organized at a mansion house just off the campus by the most famous fraternity in their university and every student had been invited since another school year had been over. For Bea, one more year and she was finally graduating from the college life.

It was just quarter after 10 PM and she was standing in the foyer with some of her teammates, chatting about sports and stuffs as her head bobbed up and down to the loud beats coming from the speakers set up in every corner of the house.

Bea nodded to Nico as she approached them and stood beside him, easily blending in to their little group.

"Hey, how are you?" Bea asked as she bumped her fist to her friend's as a way of greeting.

"Oks naman. Ikaw? Didn't know you'd be here," his friend remarked.

It's not that Bea was not a party-goer, actually she was. Earlier in the week, she had already informed Nico that she wouldn't be coming tonight due to a prior commitment. But she did a last minute change of plan and decided to come to the biggest party of the school year instead.

Bea didn't have to explain the reason behind this to Nico since her friend would have probably figured it out on his own by now so she just shrugged and didn't bother answering.

Nico just threw her a knowing smile as he said, "So if you're here, then your hot little girlfriend is probably here, too."

She frowned at Nico but she had already an idea about who she was talking about. Still, she asked, raising a brow to her friend. "Girlfriend?"

"Yung palagi mong kasama sa campus na sobrang ganda at sexy," Nico elaborated further with a teasing tone.

"Huh? Sino? Si Jho?"

She acted as if she was confused though she already knew it was Jho her friend was asking about. The two of them had been inseparable since they met which was over a year and a half ago.

"Sino pa ba?" Nico countered, playfully punching her arm. "Teka. Ilan ba girlfriend mong ganun kaganda at kasexy? Share your blessings, dude!" He joked.

She just laughed at his joke, shaking her head to her friend. "Ulol. Jho's not my girlfriend. I don't have any."

Nico raised an eyebrow to her, looking a little surprised. She then frowned. "Weh? Wag mo akong utuin, crush ko pa naman yun. Sige ka, baka agawin ko yun sa'yo," her friend said, teasing her again.

He couldn't blame her though and all the other people around them who assumed Jho and her were together. Even Nico who was probably one of her closest friends didn't really know that much about his relationship with Jhoana. Nico and Bea hadn't been really that close despite being friends longer than she'd been friends with Jhoana.

"She's just a close friend, Nics," Bea insisted.

But I'm definitely in love with that girl.

Jho and Bea might have been only friends but she definitely fell for her. It was just effortless to like the girl, much less fall in love with her. She didn't know when it happened but she knew she had already felt something for her the moment they met.

It was also during a party thrown by one of her teammates in the volleyball varsity. They were both sophomores but it wasn't her first college party as Bea had been going to this kind of thing since her freshman year. Jhoana, on the other hand, was a first timer and the friend she came with just left her behind with a boyfriend. Jhoana was drunk and tipsy so she went outside through the back door to get some fresh air but she threw up instead on the backyard. Bea happened to be at the same place as she just received a phone call from her brother. She noticed Jho crouching behind the bush, throwing up a lot of liquor. She took pity on her so she approached her and tried to help her but when she was just reaching for her hair to pull it up so her puke wouldn't get on it, Jho thought she was taking advantage of her and she landed a punch to her stomach. Then Jho just passed out to the ground. Even though Bea's stomach hurt from Jho's attack, she still couldn't leave her unconscious there so she ended up bringing her back to her place. Jho woke up in her bed with her the next morning and she had almost killed Bea. But since Jho realized nothing happened between them and she still helped her despite not knowing each other-not to mention punching him on the stomach-they instantly became friends.