My Biggest Fan

It was already late in the evening and she was sitting comfortably on one of the couch of her favorite coffee shop. She was waiting for someone to come back from the comfort room when two girls approached her side to have a photo op with her. Though tired, she welcomed them and gave them the best smile she can give. What can she do, she was after all the Bea de Leon, a volleyball player of Ateneo Lady Eagles. When they finally left, she let out a sigh and stood up. She was about to leave when she noticed a flicker of light around the corner.

Camera.

She shook her head and just ignored it because she knew who, rather than what, it was. She decided to walk her way home instead of calling her driver to fetch her. She was halfway home when she heard a clicking sound again. The sound became louder as if it was coming closer to her. She turned her head around the street to find where the sound was coming and noticed a figure hiding on a light post near her. She was about to approach the figure when she heard the sound again and flashes of light blinded her for a moment.

She put her hand on her face to protect her eyes from the blinding light. "Hey, please stop that." She begged.

The figure finally came out of her hiding place, and was revealed to be a lady giggling adorably. "Why? I love taking pictures of you!"

"What are you, a paparazzi?" She sounded like she was really pissed off.

She just laughed at her expression, "Haha! No, I'm your biggest fan, Miss."

"Funny." She said sarcastically, then she looked at her again. "Come here."

She was smiling from ear to ear when she walked to her. When she was finally standing in front of Bea, she reached for her face and held it in between her hands. While Bea's thumb was caressing her cheek, she leaned in and pressed her lips softly against hers.

She broke the kiss after a short while and said, "You know I'd always be the one following you around, Jho."

She smiled at her, lifted her lens again and clicked away. "Argh... BABY!!!"