Prologue |g.edited|

I didn't want to cry, nor did I want to beg for my life. As that silver dagger glistened int the light, I thought back on all of the things I didn't do in my life. I don't think I ever traveled just for the pure pleasure of traveling and meeting new people. I won't see my daughter grow up and be whoever she was meant to be.

A tear did slide down my cheek as I thought of how she'd look like when she got older. She has both her father's eye and mine: a beautiful azure blue and honey-colored iris. I wanted to protect her until the end.

But this was the only thing I could do for her. This was the last time I was ever going to be able to protect her from anything. But I was going to watch over her even after death.

"This is completely your fault Elysia; you could've been Queen. Instead, you decided this fate." His taunting and laughter were no longer getting to me.

"Was he worth dying for Elysia?" He questioned hoping to soothe his wounded ego probably, but that was never going to be the truth. I chuckled a little like a mad woman before I looked straight into his soulless eyes.

"They both are worth everything," I said with no fear as the dagger pierced into my heart. My body grew cold, and blood was seeping out. I closed my eyes because the last thing I wanted to give him was my life draining in my eyes.

I love you, protect our daughter Domynique. I whispered in our mated link before I slipped into complete darkness.