Chapter XII "Psyche"

Author's Note:

Sorry guys, it's been a busy month at school. Final projects coming in and well since i'm an ELA major i kind of have to do my homework. LOL

Anyway, sorry for the delay on this book. I keep forgetting how far along we are!! 

If we miss Kole! Give this chapter a vote! Don't worry you guys i won't forget about this story!

~*~*~

Bebe takes a swing towards me, I bent my back on a ninety degree angle and kicked my feet up to loop them around her waist. I used my momentum and a hip jerk to take her down to the floor. I released, tucking and rolling on the grass until i'm back up on my feet. Bebe tumbles on the floor before she looks up at me with a bit of a smile. 

"Not bad, three days and you're already knocking me on my ass?" She grins before she pushes herself back up and just stands in a ready for battle pose. I have my hands raised up to my chest ready for anything. 

My eyes locked on hers when she comes to me again, she throws her fist down towards my gut. I jumped up dodging her fist and i kneed her on her chest. She goes to grab at me with her free arm before i jerked my hips to the side and slipped out of her reach falling to the ground before i slid under her legs. Grabbing at her and jerking them towards me. Her body falls forward, but i see a twitch of her feet. I let go of her legs and rolled to the side in time to dodge out of the way of her kick. 

I am crouching on my two feet looking at her wary before she starts laughing a bit.

"okay that's enough tossing me around, for the moment. It's time for you to start shifting into your wolf." She tells me, she stretches out her arms and kind of starts rolling her shoulders when i got back up on my feet, standing normal i shake my head.

"I don't shift into my wolf form. I'm a hybrid, I guess i'm not meant to have a wolf form." I tell her trying to correct her thought when she looks back at my and seemed confused. She walks towards me and kind of glances my entire stance

"You should be able to, I mean Marshall and Jo can shift into wolves and they're also half breeds. You're a lycan you should be able to have a bit more strength in that department." She tells me and there was a bit of bitterness in my gut when she said that. Had i known that i can shift into a wolf. I'd probably done it a long time ago. 

"Well i can't Bebe, so maybe we can skip this portion of training. I don't mind going on another few more rounds." I tell her just wanting to avoid the drilling again. I mean for these three days their hospitalities have been great, they don't pressure me to do anything, they don't ask me about my life before here. 

Ciara doesn't push on the what happened to me on the river time. Bebe already knows firmly that Tyson was involved in my life in some way. She didn't need to ask about the bite that i had the day i came to them. But she just knew i had to train, and so did the other misfits. The last thing i wanted was for Tyson to find his way over here, but at the same time... I guess i could use the muscle strength

Then the image of Tyson commanding Kole to attack me, just brings shivers down my spine. Maybe that might not be the greatest idea in the world either. With Tyson and his lycan roar there's no way in hell that Bo and Marshall won't attack us or any other innocents. 

"Dom, you can shift into a wolf. Your mother had mentioned it a couple of times when you were a baby." Bebe comes to my side and just reaches out to place her hand on my shoulder. I looked away, my bicolor eyes wanting to look at everything but her. 

I remembered in my dreams... the night my mother told me to run, and it was the last time i ever saw her. I remembered her words, and the feeling of my four paws hitting the forest floor. That was the last time i remember ever being in wolf form.