Chapter IX "Lycan Roar" |g.edit|

Author's Note:

Woah this one just flowed out of my finger tips, I didn't mean it to be this long but i hope that you guys like it. As always comment and vote to hear more about Dom and Kole

Even if kole isn't in the picture yet, but tell me what you think about Dom's world slowly expanding to old people from her past? Let's not forget the misfits either lol

Thank you for reading.

~*~*~

"Dominyque that's enough!" I hear a growl from behind me. It's not that the chilling voice of the roar had me scared. It was the fact that my conscious finally reached through me, and I realized I was choking the girl that pulled me out of the river. I let go of Ciara and just took a step back. She crumbled to the floor like a used up rag doll. Her coughing fits, turning more to white noise for me.

I turned to look back at the woman who yelled at me, Bebe. Her eyes were radiating blue, and I could see there was this fire, this mama bear in her that wanted to tear me apart. I stood still just looking at her blazing eyes when I see her fire slowly simmer.

"I know your hurt Dom, your hurting because of your mate but doing this? Lashing out and trying to shove people away from you is not the answer." She tries to speak to me, taking one step towards me every five minutes.

"Your mother wouldn't want you to be like this. I get that you don't want to talk about what's going on... but I vowed to your mother if our paths ever crossed I'd take care of you." She tells me, her voice now radiating with warmth again before I knew it there was a hand that was lingering on my shoulder.

"You aren't alone." She whispers to me, and I feel the knot again, my conscious snapping at me in my head for hurting the three kids that had nothing to do with my own pain.

"I don't know what I did? I don't know how to let them go." I whispered to her softly, my gaze staggering over at Marshall and Bo. They were statued to the command that I gave them.

"It's okay Dom. It's the power of a lycan, just take a moment to breathe." Bebe's hand cups my cheek and her warmth... the honest to godmother nature from her soothe the turmoil. I pull away from her touch, and I just see her go to her own kids and use her own lycan lure I guess to snap them out of my control. I went back inside the cabin and just paced. I couldn't go to the room because this place wasn't my home. I couldn't be outside because I'm sure those two wanted to beat me up. Not that I could blame them.

I lean against the sofa couch and just bite my nail, trying not to get too lost in my own thoughts. I felt that sudden rush of power... I just felt this dominating aura in me and feeling their wolves cower to me was sickening and pleasurable. It was twisted to feel like I had a sense of control again. Control against someone.

"I'm guessing you used your lycan roar." I hear the other twinkling mother voice, and my eyes wandered from the floor to Lady, her brown eyes just mirrored calmness.

"I- I didn't mean to use it. I didn't know I had it." I tell her, not really whispering it or anything. I was just so confused. She reaches over to me and her fingers lightly stroke at my cheek carefully. 

"My dear, you've been raised by your aunt and uncles. They all noble vampires, of course, you wouldn't have knowledge of Lycan's and their powers." Her eyes flicker their azure color, and she grins at me.

"I-" I didn't know what to say. I still felt the knot in my throat, and my chest felt ten pounds heavier right now. "I'm sorry... that I might've hurt your kids," I tell her, feeling like it had to be said.