Chapter II "Mark Me" |g.edit|

At first, I can see Kole just looking at me for a second, watching me almost as if I was talking nonsense. Is it wrong for me to just come out and say that? A few more moments of silence kept on passing us by, and I was growing insecure by the second when Kole just let out a sigh and leaned against the door.

"Dom, what's this all of a sudden? I don't think I've given you any signs that I wanted to do it? I don't think I've pressured you into anything." His tone seemed to be tormented. For a second, I kept on thinking what Leo said.

I could tell that Kole was doing everything in his power to treat me with complete care. Then I think about the way I've been treating him. I don't think I've ever treated him different from the past.

But my chest is aching for him; I wanted him. Wasn't that suppose to be enough? Isn't that suppose to mean something?

I walked up to him and cupped his raspy cheek having him look at my bi-colored gaze. I just nodded my head and let my thumb lightly caressed his features.

"You haven't done anything wrong, I promise. This isn't because you're pressuring me in any way, Kole. I really do want you. I thought I made that clear." I whispered softly to him, we just gazed at one another. Even if I did say that I was completely okay with us, you could still see he was hesitant to do anything to me.

So this is where I went deep into my soul, taking out my girl power. I gently pulled him down towards me. My toes tiptoeing to be able to reach him. Once again, our lips lock, and I feel like I took a deep breath of life. My body slowly calmed down, and my hands reach up towards him.

Finally, he starts kissing me back, his hands roaming down my sides. Placing the palm of his hand on the small of my back. Bracing me towards him. His free hand running up my spine and reaching towards my hair.

The animal inside of me was howling in content, I wanted so much more. I craved Kole's touch. Everything about him. His tongue slipped between my lips, and at last, I felt like we were meeting each other halfway. I slightly moaned in pleasure, he tastes so sweet.

He liked that I moaned and lifted me off the ground, immediately I wrapped my legs around his waist. Never stopping to breathe because I was afraid this heated moment would dissolve into nothing again. His hand cupping my ass he pressed me up against the wall. Our bodies pressed against one another.

Gasping for air, I only pulled away from his lips to roam my own. Kissing his chin down to his neck, I made sure to go as slow as possible. Wanting to drive him to the brink just like he was doing to me. When I lightly nipped at his flesh, his mated growl emanated from his vocals.

Before I knew it, the wall had disappeared from behind me, and now we made it to the bed. Kole's hands ran up to my shirt, grabbing on the edges of the fabric. His forest green eyes had now turned to his beat's honey-colored eyes.

A smile did tug at the corner of my lips, I sat up from the mattress and helped get rid of my shirt, and I had to voluntarily dispose of my bra. I could feel the heat creep up to my cheeks as I waited to see Kole's reaction. I would feel utterly humiliated if he pushes me away.

He was just gazing at me, looking straight into my eyes before he wandered down just a little bit.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asked me, his voice felt more strained than anything. This made my heart skip a beat when I nodded my head.

"Yes, I want you, Kole. Take me." I murmured softly to him before his lips were once again on mine. Wrapping his arms around my naked waist. Humming in pleasure as his lips kept on molding with mine devouring me the only way he knows to drive me crazy.

He gently tugged my body to lie on my stomach, my back exposed to him when I feel his lips on the back of my neck. My hair slipped to the side of my neck, his hands tracing down my spine, making me turn into pudding on the inside.

The erotic atmosphere made my canines come out, craving for blood lust and him. His lips carefully kept their assault on my back. His free hand gently rubbing my stomach, making it's way up my slender body.

He pulled me up, and my back pressed up against his bare chest. His lips once again kissing and nipping at my neck. Making me hot and heavy both his hands cupping my breasts.

"Mine." He growled possessively against my flesh, feeling his canines against my skin. He kissed the back of my neck, finding his spot. I was mentally ready for this, I wanted this so much.

But then someone knocked on the door, "Alpha! Vampires are on our land! They demand to speak to you!" I hear the panic in his pack member's voice. I never wanted to kill someone so much as I did right now.

Kole pulled away from me and let out a sigh. "I'll be right out." I hear the bed creak as he walked away from me. I didn't want to turn around because I had a big-time pissed face and my cheeks were blushing bright red. I reached over to grab my shirt and use it to cover myself. 

I was feeling so devastated and completely dissatisfied, we were so close and yet so far away.

"Dom," I hear him talk to me, and at first I didn't want to turn around for no reason. Until I feel him take my chin and force me to look at him. Only to receive a kiss, his lips feeling so comforting and a slight bitter reminder of what could've been.

"I love you, and I'd love to continue this tonight." His forest eyes were back with a hint of honey, but it was enough to make me smile just a little.

"Go, vampires in the land never means good news," I whisper to him before I pecked him on the lips and he left the room. I remained in the bed looking out the window, almost all of the wolf members were on protective stance line. I touched my lips softly and reminisced his words. Before I went ahead and got out of the bed and took a cold shower to distract me for now.