Moving Is Fun!

"Mom I'll be okay, you don't need to worry about me." I say

"(Y,N) I'm just scared something will happen to you, your moving so far away"

"Mom I'll come to visit. I got to go my plane is going to be here soon. Love you mom"

"Love you too sweetheart"
I'm moving to L.A because there's more things for me there then in my small town also my best friend mark lives there and I'm moving into the same apartment complex. I have a bit of a crush on him......okay I have had a HUGE crush on him, sense high school.
I get off the plane and walk to find mark. He was picking me up. I saw a sign with big letters saying (Y,N) on it and saw the red haired doof. I ran up to him and gave him a big hug.

"It's been to long mark"

"It's know! I missed having my best friend around" he said rubing my shoulder.
Those words always hurt me. I alway want to say it to him but....I'm scared.
Mark drives me to my apartment that was next to his. In the car we were kinda silent. It was creepy. I decided I had to brake it.

"Hay mark"

"Yeah?" He said and seemed to be vary interested in what I had to say.

"What have you been up to?"

"You know YouTube. Oh! How is YouTube going for you? I wanted to ask you before but forgot" mark said with excitement

"It's been going good. I'm at a waping 12 million."

"Wow that's great!"
It got silent again. What's going on with us?!?

Marks prov:
I saw (Y,N) running to me. She gave me a big hug and I almost dropped my sign.

"I missed you".......

"I missed having my best friend around" you just friend zoned her real hard mark, nice try, your done, ya dead sonic ya dead! Ugh im so dumb. We were in the car and it was silent. We talked about what was going on in are lives and stuff but then it just got quiet. I looked at her chest way too many times, I hope she didn't see me. She broke the silence. Good I didn't have to. I don't know what would have came out of my mouth.

(Y,N) Pov:
We got to my apartment. We walked in and it was empty.

"Where's all your stuff?"

"Oh. It will be here by tomorrow."

"You have no where to sleep"
Is mark going to let me sleep at his house. I hope and pray to any god that is out there.

"I won't allow this to happen. (Y,N) your sleeping at my house, no buts except for yours.
I giggled. I can't wait!....why am I acting like this he's your friend an that's all he will ever be. We walk over to his apartment and he tells me I'll sleep in his bed and he will sleep on the couch.

"You get to sleep in my wonderful bed and I'll sleep on the okay couch"

"Mark you don't have to do that for me"

"That's the point of being nice. Doing something for someone even if it does nothing for you"

"Thanks Mark I'm going to go to bed now. I have had a long day. Goodnight."

"Goodnight (Y,N)"
I went up to his room and changed into my pjs. I was curious of what was in his room. I opened one of the drawers and I saw a box of new condoms they still had the price and date on them. He was a magnum...good to knnnoooowww? Get your mind out of the gutter (Y,N)! I went in his bed and then fell asleep.

Wait didn't mark know I was moving near him a month in advance?