Kinky Daddy

(Y,N) pov:

Mark told me he wanted to show me something and I'm not sure what it is, I mean we live in the same house. What could he hide from me?
He told me to meet him in the bedroom

"Hay Mark what did you want to show me?"

"So you know how I like to be called daddy and like spanking you?"

"Yeah"

"Do you find that......too kinky?"

"No....Mark what is this about?"

"Well what if I told you I like it even more kinky then that"

"Mark.......I'm not doing fifty shades of gray shit"

"It's not exactly like fifty shade of gray"

"Fine show me what you got"

"What? Is this permission?"

"As long as there's no butt stuff or me hanging upside down or any where"

"I promise none of that"
He goes in the closet and pulls out a small chest he looks super excited

"What's that?"

"The stuff" he says giving me a grin
What have I got myself into
He pulls out a whip like the kind you use on horses (in picture). He points to the bed.

"Get on it"

"And if I don't?" I say in a sexy tone

"Try it and you'll see" he says winking with a smirk on his face.
I walk to the bed and sit on the floor

"Really?"

"You said you wanted to show me your kinky side so I'm speeding up the waiting time."

"Okay"
He picks me up, bends me over the bed and pulls my pants down.

"The safe word is stop" he whispers in my ear and then slaps my ass with the whip.

"You only get one because it's your first time" mark said licking my neck.

Marks pov:

seeing (Y,N) in this position turns me on.....like a lot. I bite my lip.

"Is that all you got?" She says with a shaking breath

"Really? Are you asking for more?" I say confused

"Fuck yeah. Come over here sugar tits" she says breath still shaking

I put my hand on her bare ass and rub it slowly, then I hit it again with the whip.

"You like that?" I ask breathing heavily.
I see her grabbing tightly onto the sheets. I think I hit a little too hard.

"Do you want to continue with this?" I ask with extreme worry in my voice.

"Yeah....just not as hard next time"

I flip her around a take her shirt off and kiss the top of her breast, then I take her bra off.

"So what next handsome?"

"This" I say cuffing both of her hands to the bed.

"Well that was quick" she says with a grin
I wink at her. I go in my box and pull out a blindfold, I walk over to (Y,N) and put the blindfold on her.

"What's the blindfold for?"

"It makes things feel ten times better.....and it makes it harder not to beg for me"

"We will see about that" she says in a sassy tone.
I take the whip and run it down her her body from her chest to her stomach. I take the whip and give a light smack on her stomach. She flinches, then moans through her teeth, then I take the whip an slid it down to her vagina and give it a light smack,then I rub the whip down her thighs. I bring the whip up to her face.