Why Do You Want To Hurt Me

(Y,N) pov:

It's morning and my ass is super sore, I go into the bathroom and try to look at my ass and there is a giant bruise I also look at my wrist and see that they are also bruised and a little cut up.

"God damn it mark look what ya did"

"What what's wrong?" Mark says waking up from a dead sleep.

"Come here and look"
Mark get up walks into the bathroom while rubbing his eyes.
I show him my wrist and ass

"Oh shit (Y,N) I'm so sorry" he says looking genuinely worried.

"It's fine-" he cuts me off

"No its not fine! I should have been easy on you! It was your first time, I'm so sorry" he say seeming to be really mad at himself.

"Mark, it's okay I'm fine really I am"

"Don't lie to me"

"Im not I sware"

"Really?" He says in a sarcastic tone as he lightly touches my bruise on my butt.

"Ow.....I mean it didn't hurt...at all"

"I said don't lie to me. You won't even be able to sit down right and people are going to think your a cutter with your wrist!"

"Who cares?"

"I care!"

"Mark you don't need to"

"The whole point of what I did last night was to cause some pain to you to get me off, not leave you injured!"

"Wait what was that last part?"

"What part?"

"The part about pain"

"I don't know what your talking about" he said with his cheeks bright red and rubbing the back of his neck.

"You get off to hurting me?"

"I......I can explain" he said quickly

"You better"

"It's not that I get off to hurting you it's that I get off to you being weak and submissive to me."

"That does not make it sound any better and I know that's not true because I saw you had an erection after hitting me the second time with the whip and you were breathing heavily"

"Because it turned me on and then I saw how it hurt you and I wasn't horny anymore. I like feeling in power, it turns me on, but I never want to hurt you more then you like and then handcuff marks are from you pulling on them and told you you shouldn't do that and you kept on doing so not my fault on that one"

"Still..."

"I know it weird and I know it uncomfortable, I'll stop doing it if you don't want to do it"

"It's not that I don't it's just.....you scare me when your like that."

"What?"

"You look at me like I'm a piece of meat"

".........I'm sorry I won't do that"

"It's fine"

It's just when he looked at me like that I felt......uncomfortable.
I took a shower, washed up, got dressed and headed down stairs. The door bell rang, it was Ethan.

"Hay Ethan! What's up?"

"Nothing much, hay umm I don't mean to be a dick or make you feel uncomfortable but could you guys like not be as loud when you guys do the do?"

"Oh my god" my face was bright red.

"It's fine" Ethan said laughing at me

"Im sorry I promise we will be more quiet"

"Cool.....Ummm have a good day (Y,N)"

"You too Ethan"
I said closing the door.

"Mark it happened again!"