We Need To Talk

(Y,N) pov:
I have been thinking about what happened a few weeks back....how mark...cheated on me.

"Hay mark I want to talk about something"

"What's on your mind (Y,N)?"

"Re- .....remember when you cheated on me?"

"...........yeah I do......(Y,N) I promise I will never do that again"

"Mark Shut. Up. Act like a fucking adult."

"I'm sorry."

"I just want to know why"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Mark this isn't a fucking movie I asked the fucking questions and I want to fucking know the answer!"

"Okay. Okay. When you stopped talking to me....I felt like shit. I felt like you hated me and you wouldn't tell me why and part of me wanted to get back at you and the other part of me just wanted to hug you and kiss you and love you.....but I was so pissed and I........I. I don't know. I guess I wanted to make you mad and I picked up a random chick at the bar and I came in the house real loud so you would hear me. I didn't want to even touch her I just wanted you to come in before anything happened but you took to long  and she was pushy and it went further then I wanted too. I didn't even want to touch her."

"Really?"

"Yes!"
I went up to him, are faces are inches from each other, he leans in.......and then.............

I licked his face.

"What the fuck was that?!?"

"Love you night" I say running up stairs.