The Bruises

Marks pov:

I wake up to (Y,N)'s mom poking me in the forehead.

"We need to talk" she said pointing to the door. I get up and walk to the kitchen with her

"What's the matter Mrs. (L,N)?"

"What did you do to my daughter?!" She said in a loud whisper

"What are you talking about?" I said with a confused tone, but I knew exactly what she was talking about....God I didn't mean it!

"Don't play dumb with me!"

"Im not"

"She has bruises on her wrist oh and she can't even sit down right! Did you hit her!?"

"No no, I have never put a hand on (Y,N)!"

"She has a limp what to tell me how she go that?!"

"I don't know" I say trying to hid my smile. She did tell me I fucked her real hard, I guess it was really good......and hard.

"How do you not know what goes on with your girlfriend?!"

"Well.....I do" I say rubbing my neck.

"Okay then why the fuck does she have bruises and cuts on her!?"

"Ummm......I don't really know how to say this...." I say rubbing my neck

"Hay what's going on?" I hear a sleepy (Y,N) say.

(Y,N) pov:

I wake up to what sounds like Mark and my mom talking. I get up and go see what's going on.

"What's going on?" I say rubbing my eyes

"Oh hay sweetheart! Umm me and Mark are just...talking" my mom said in an unconvincing tone.

"Really? Mark what were you guys talking about?" I ask mark knowing that he's bad at lying.

"Ummm"

"Thank you mark, okay mom what we're you guys talking about?" I say looking her in the eye with a strait face.

"......fine! (Y,N) is Mark beating you?!"

"What?!" I say in shock

"Is Mark beating you?!"

"No!"

"Then why do you have those marks on you?!"

"You want to know?"

"Yes!"

"Because me and Mark had sex and I wanted him to handcuff me and I pulled on the cuffs to hard and why I'm limping is because Mark fucked me so hard and so good that is caused me to have one and why I can't sit down is because I wanted Mark to smack me hard because it turns me the fuck on! Is that what you want?!"
I look over and see Mark bright red and looking down at the ground.

"........okay" my mom said walking away to her room.

"You didn't need to be mean about it" Mark says rubbing my shoulder

"I know....but she was getting on my nerves....she does this all the time and almost never let's me answer and just goes what she thinks is right...this is the first time she has actually listen to me" I say moving Marks arm and heading back to our room.