Seeing My Parents

(Y,N) pov:

"Hay!"

"Oh really ? But you have met him many times before."

"Okay mom see you soon."

"Love you too"

My mom is asking me and mark to go visit them and by asking I mean telling. I really don't want to see them but I won't hear then end of it if I don't.

"Mark?" I say extending the "a" and the "r"

"Yes" he says mimicking me

"My parents want us to see them like... tomorrow"

"........"

"What's wrong?"

"I....I really don't want them to see your wrist"

"Oh right well I'll just cover them up"

"That makes it even worse"

"Well what do you want me to do?"

"I don't know.....let's just get packing"
Mark and I pack are bags and get some plane tickets to Cincinnati.

(Le time skip)

We get to my parents house and I can see mark slightly shaking

"Mark are you okay?"

"What?" He answered after being startled.

"Why are you so nervous?"

"Well first you have huge bruises that make it look like I grabbed you by the wrist too hard and secondly because of the bruises on your arm they are going to think I beat you and I don't want them to think that I don't and I didn't mean to hurt you I never wanted to hurt you!"

"Mark calm down. Everything is okay.....just take a deep breath."

Mark takes a deep breath and calms down a bit. We go to the door with are bags in hand and knock on the door.

"Oh that must be them" I hear my mother say....I can hear marks heart drop. I pull the sleeves of my sweater down and hold his hand. He grips on, like it's the last time he's going to hold it, then he kisses it.

"You guys are finally here! I'm so glad you made it here safe and sound!" My mom said hugging us both.

"Hay boy why you look so nervous?" My dad says from the kitchen as we walk inside. I feel mark shaking.

"Im not nervous, I just don't feel to good after the plane ride." His hand starts to sweat.

"Oooh your not good on planes either?"

"Nope they make me a little sick"

"Me too" My dad says walking away
Marks grip loosens from my hand a bit.

"Your just in time! We just got done making dinner!"

"Smells good" mark says letting go of my hand and acting a little more like himself.

"So you too still doing the youtube thing?" My dad asked from his chair

"Yes dad" I say laughing

(Le time skip)

We get done eating and mark and my dad went to sleep and it was just me and my mom.

"So honey how have things been going with you and mark?"

"Really good. He makes me vary happy when he's not annoying" I say laughing as I roll up my sleeves

"Well that's goo-" she stops and looks down with a scared look on her face

"(Y,N) what's that?" She says l pointing at my wrist

"What's what? I say looking at my wrist and then remembering

"Mom it's not what it looks like"

"Really? Then what is it then?"

"I really don't want to talk about it"

"(Y,N) is he hurting you?"

"No absolutely not!"

"Then what is that?!"

"I'll talk to you in the morning night"

"Don't you walk away from my young lady!"

"mom I'm an adult now and I said I would talk to you in the morning.....night"
I walk into the room where mark went to sleep and went to bed in his arms.