Moving Is A Bitch

I woke up and I smelled a delicious smell. I went down stairs and saw that mark was cooking some breakfast.

"Oh, (Y,N) your awake!" Mark said with excitement

"I smelled something good" I said rubbing my stomach.

"Glad that it smells good"
Make was shirtless. Is it bad that I'm turned on right now?....stop (Y,N) stop thinking like this....it's......it's weird. I wanted to ask mark why he had a fresh new pack of condoms but I felt that might have been weird and I shouldn't have looked in his drawers in the first place.

"Mark?" I said dragging out the "ar"

"Yes?" He said mocking me.

"Do you have a girlfriend by chance?" I ask basically throwing out that question as quick as I could.

"No. Why?" He said sounding worried

"Just wondering." Giving him a side smile
He gave me a confused look and then put our breakfast on plates.

Marks pov:
(Y,N) came down the stairs and she was in booty shorts and a tank top. She looked sexy. Mark stop she's your friend.....that could be mor- no just a friend. Every time she turned around I could see some of her butt, I had to mentally slap myself. She asked me if I had a girlfriend. I don't know whyyyyy.......oh my god.....she looked in my drawer. She saw my condoms....oh god I hope she doesn't think I'm a perv.

(Y,N) pov:

Mark was blushing when I asked him if he had a girlfriend. I wonder why? I smile to myself.
I hear my door bell ring from marks apartment. I ate up my Breakfast and ran to my door and I saw the mover guys.

"Are you the owner of this apartment?" The mover asked
He was an older guy like mid 40s and his partner was like mid 30s

"Yes I am."

"Why we're you over ther- Nevermind I don't want to know."
The other guy was laughing. If dat boy don't stop being gross I'll knock his booty out. They brought in my boxes and then furniture. The men told me that my bed wouldnt be here untill 2 days from now, so i still didnt have a place to sleep. Mark helped me set up my stuff and helped me lift the couch in the right spot. It was hard. I got everything all plugged in, I recorded a few videos, edited and uploaded them on time. *Self five* I hate moving.

"Mark, I don't have a bed for 2 days from now" I said in a sad tone

"You can sleep in my bed the 2 days"

"You sure?" I say bitting my lip

"Yeah" he says blushing a little bit

"Thank you, soooo much!" I say giving him a big hug.
Mark and I went back to his place.

"Mark can I take a shower?"

"Sure. I'll get you a towel."
Mark hands me a towel and I get in the shower.