We Are One Fucked Up Couple

(Y,N) pov:
I heard marks door close.
I run out of my room and go to his. I knock. No answer, I knock again.... no answer.
I walk in and I don't know if I should be mad, sad, surprised, unsurprised I didn't know how to feel.
I yell
"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!?" The girl grabs he clothes and runs out the door.

"(Y,N) I can explain"

"Explain what? There's nothing to explain!"
I say tears running down my face.

"(Y,N) I'm sorry"

"Sorry? That's it just....sorry" tears running down my face so much that I could have a puddle by my feet. I can barely breathe.

"I don't know what to say"
I just run up to him and give him a hug. We fall to the ground.

"Why are you hugging me? I thought you were mad at me"

"I can't live without you mark! No matter what you do. I......I just can't leave you!" I say crying into his shoulder. Soaking his shirt with my tears.

"Hay if this makes you feel better. Having sex with her is like throwing a hot dog down an empty hallway."

"No it doesn't" I say giggling
He laughs
"You were better your first time and trust me this was like 1000th time."

"We didn't really do anything my first time"

"I know"
We start giggling and laughing. We sit on the floor laughing and smiling until we both fall asleep on each other. Me and mark need one another, I'm going to kick his ass later for cheating on me but I know he won't do it again because he realized that in those 10 seconds that I found him.........I could have kicked his ass.

We are one ducked up couple.❤💙💚💛💜