Splendid Little Things

(Y, N) pov:

I get in the shower and I forget clothes. I'm such a dumb ass.

"Mark!"

"What!"

"Can you go into my apartment and me clothes!"

"Uhhh.... Sure!"

I shit I have a bunch of underwear in their.

Marks pov:

I grab the key to the apartment and open the door, I walk in and I see her luggage and I unzipped it. I sit there a second thinking of the things that could be in there. I open the case and see....thongs and other variations of underwear. I'm kinda turned on. Just thinking of her in a thong. I grab a t-shirt that I have seen her wear before and some shorts and ran back over. I knocked on the bathroom door and waited for an answer then I gave her the clothes.

"Mark did you really grab a thong?!?!"

"It was the first one I saw!"

"Whatever you say" she says in a sarcastic tone

She gets out of the bathroom and we sit on the couch and watch a movie and...... I couldn't help myself.

I started rubbing her thigh, inching my way up. I heard a slight moan and it makes me hard. I can't take this anymore. I put her hand on my boner.

"Mark what are yo-" I cut her off with a rough kiss, I pushed her and went on top of her and we continued to kiss. She disconnected from the kiss and pushed me and went on top. I put my hands in her shorts, touched her ass and massaged her cheeks. I picked her up and brought her to my room still not breaking the kiss. I lay her down on the bed.

(Y, N) pov:

Oh god, am I doing this? Am I really doing this? God I want mark. Mark tries to take off my shirt and I stop him.

"(Y, N) what's wrong?"

"Mark.... I haven't done this before"

"I'll slow down"

Mark slowly takes off my shirt and throws my shirt across the room. He kissed my neck looking for my sweet spot. I moan. He kisses harder. I moan again. He takes my bra off, rubs my boobs and sucked my nipples. He kissed down my body leaving love bites. He slides down my shorts and underwear. He grabs a condom out and slides it on, then slides into me

"Ahhh!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry"

"It's okay. Just a little too much at once."

He slides in slower until he's all the way in. He stays in to let me adjust to his size. He starts moving slowly.

"Faster."

He goes slightly faster

"Mark I mean a lot faster" I moan

He goes faster and faster

"Ahhh god! Fuck me Fuck me...yes" I yell.

"(Y, N) I love seeing your tits bounce when I Fuck you."

"Mark im....im going to cum!"

I moan out

"Just hold out a little longer"

He says thrusting into me.

I try to hold out, I can tell mark is about to cum. His thrust are getting sloppy and slower. He cums and pulls out of me and takes the condom off and throws it away. I go pee and lay back down we cuddle and fall asleep.