Blossoming Love

1 week after the incident..
Park's Residence
It was her first day at school after being admitted to hospital and just resting at home after discharge. All she do is resting, eating, watching tv and texting with Suho.
Chanyeol: (knock her door) noona, are you ready? Our driver is waiting for us.
Chorong: (comb her hair nicely and spray her perfume) okay I'm done let's go.

Seoul High School
Chanyeol: noona your Prince Charming waiting for you at the gate.
Chorong: (smile looking outside) stop it chanie..

She got out from the car and Suho reach out her hand, both smile sweetly to each other.
Suho: good morning rong-ah, how you feel first day at school?
Chorong: (looking at chanyeol who are secretly laugh at her) feeling great and exited.
Chanyeol: (fake cough) hyung! You don't greet me at all, am i too invisible for you? (He pouted).
Suho: I'm sorry chan-ah. Anyway good morning to my favorite dongsaeng (show his cute face to chanyeol).
Chanyeol: yah hyung! Don't do like that, so scary!

They laugh out loud and walk in the school. Chanyeol already enter his class, Suho send Chorong to her class first before went to his class.
Chorong: suho-ah you no need to wait and send me to class everyday, I know how to take care of myself.
Suho: (look at her and sigh) no..last time you said to me like that bad things happen to you, I don't want to take a risk again enough of what happened last time (hold her hands while talking).

Chorong look down and feel surprised to see Suho holding her hands. She's blushing, heart fluttering and feeling nervous.
Suho: are you okay?
Chorong: (she startled and let go her hands) I..I'm fine thanks. I'm going in now bye.
Suho: okay see you later bye.

As she enter her class all her friends happy to see her after being absent for 1 week. Except for 1 person Hyolyn, her face full of hate looking at her. Chorong don't understand why she always acting to her like that. Chorong never ask her and just let go the weird feeling go away.

Recess time..
School bell rang and it was recess time, Bomi and Eunji went to Chorong's class and they walk together to school canteen. From far Chorong saw Suho waving at them..
Chorong: ahh..Suho waves at us let's go there.
Bomi: ehh..unnie he actually wave at you not us (laughing with Eunji).
Chorong: yahh!! You two show some respect to your unnie will you?

Both immediately stop laughing hearing Chorong words. She can be fierce sometimes that's why 5 of them respect her so much.
Suho: have a seat girls we are waiting for 3 of you to come.
Chanyeol: correction..suho hyung waiting for you noona hahahaha..!!!

They all laughed together, Chorong cheek red as tomato and Suho look down and feel shy, both leaders being played by their dongsaengs.
Suho: yahh...guys show some respect to your hyung and noona jebal..
All: ne..
Suho: Chorong forgot to tell you that tomorrow we will having an event organize by Bomi and Baekhyun. It is singing competition among students and at the same time we will ask donations for the orphanage. Event start at 10am at the assembly hall and we got 10 participants join the competition, for the gift Bomi and Baekhyun already discuss with all the teachers to sponsor and they agreed.

Chorong feel so proud of Suho because he able to manage and lead the project alone during her absence.
Chorong: that's great, I'm looking forward for the event tomorrow.
Suho: one more thing is Chanyeol will help Eunji to take photo for tomorrow event, it's for your school magazine.
Chorong: seriously?? I almost forgot about that, i need to..
Namjoo: don't worry unnie we working very hard for it while you not here, Bomi unnie take over of everything and still in progress like usual.
Chorong: (breath a sigh of relief) thank you girls I owe you this time especially you bbom-ah.
Hayoung: you didn't owe us anything unnie as long as you are here with us that's enough.