Kim Jun Rong

After 4 months
Chorong on maternity leave she stay in the hospital with Suho for 4 months, her expected of delivery within this week she feel nervous about it and sad because Suho not able to see her give birth of their baby. No more tears coming out from her eyes she already accept the fact that Suho now coma for 4 months. Chorong not talking that much unless it's important, no more smile on her face, she is not happy and her mind always on somewhere else. Everyday she will clean and wipe Suho face and body, apply the body lotion so that his body don't get dry. She do it by herself and don't want to trouble anyone.

Flashback
Suho: hello baby.. I miss you so much, mummy is busy with work so I have no chance talk with you like this. I can't wait for you to come out from mummy belly and meet us, don't be naughty inside there okay? I love you baby (kiss Chorong belly).
Chorong: (caress Suho hair) you look cute when you do that husband, I really like it.
Suho: really? This is my way to communicate with our baby I feel blessed God gave us a wonderful gift, I'm so happy wife.
Chorong: I feel blessed too husband. Oh my! (Holding her belly).
Suho: What happened wife? Are you okay? Wife?
Chorong: I feel our baby kicking for the first time! Quick put your hand here.
Suho: (feel the baby kicking) Wow! I can feel it! Is it pain when the baby do that?
Chorong: not pain but I feel ticklish and weird because it was my first time hehe..
Suho: baby take care of mummy if daddy not around her okay, I trust you..(talking while looking at Chorong belly).
Chorong: husband, can you promise me something?
Suho: what is it my lovely and beautiful wife?
Chorong: can you stay beside me and holding my hand when I give birth of our baby?
Suho: I promise you (kiss Chorong lips) I would not miss it for sure, it was our special day and I will be by your side until the end.
Chorong: really? Even if you busy with your works or meeting, you will leave all that and go to the hospital be there for me?
Suho: yes..even if I'm sick I will be there go through all the process with you wife, I promise you.
Chorong: (in tears)
Suho: why you cry wife?
Chorong: (wipe her tears) nothing it's just suddenly I'm feeling emotional, don't worry just changing on my hormone.
Suho: don't cry okay..everything's gonna be fine..you, me and our baby.
Flashback end..

Chorong wake up from her day dream she went to the toilet and wash her face, she look her face in the mirror..
Chorong: i need to stay strong, stay fighting, stay brave, stay focused and stay positive to go through all this without him by my side (talking alone).

She out from the toilet and lay down on the bed with Suho, she caress Suho face and kiss his cheek. It was her routine talking with Suho before she go to sleep, they both shared the bed when sleeping.
Chorong: hai husband it's me again your wife, how you do? I just want to tell you that my due date is near, you said to our baby many times can't wait for him to get out from my belly and meet us right? I am days away before I give birth to our baby, remember you promise me you will do anything just to stay by my side and hold my hands until the end of it? You promise me husband..you promise me..but why you are still here, sleeping and not worry about me? It's been 4 months..I miss your voice, I miss your jokes, I miss when you talking with our baby and kiss my belly, I miss your scent, I miss everything about you. I hope you can hear everything that I've said and wake up because I really miss you so badly, I feel lonely without you husband. Each night before I sleep I try to tell myself I'm strong because I've gone one more day without you. There a days when I'm feeling down and emotional I can't help but bursting out crying because I just don't know how things will get better, I calm myself down, stay positive, keep believing, never give up because I surely know better days are on their way and I can't wait for that moment to appear. I talk too much right? I let you rest for now we talk again tomorrow, goodnight my husband..I'll be at your side forevermore..I love you (kiss Suho forehead and cheek).