Baekmi's Wedding

Yoon's Residence
It was a big day for Bomi and Baekhyun they finally getting married after 6 years in a relationship. The 5 girls except Bomi busy with their bridesmaids dress in the guest room, meanwhile Bomi inside her room with the makeup artist and the wedding helper from the bridal. Done with makeup she's wearing her wedding dress she stand in front of the mirror and the wedding helper touch up her dress for the last time. After all done she take a seat and waiting for her friends to come and see her. The 5 girls also done with their makeup and all dressed up, they went to Bomi's room. Chorong knocked on the door and Bomi ask them to get in. They all looking speechless with how beautiful Bomi looks in the wedding dress. They closed their mouth and walk closely to her, they look at her from top to bottom she look as gorgeous like fairytale princess.
Chorong: wow..bbom-ah you look beautiful with the wedding dress it's beyond my expectations.
Bomi: thank you unnie, I feel shy you all looking at me (blushed).
Eunji: ehh..you are about to become someone wife don't be shy bbom-ah.
Bomi: eunji-yah I'm nervous both my palms sweating is it normal to feel like this?
Eunji: of course it's normal, remember last time I almost fainted when they ask me to go out from my room. You girls encourage and be there with me to calm me down. Relax okay everything will be fine, when you walk down the aisle put the best smile on your face and look at your future husband, you'll be fine trust me.
Hayoung: we will be with you until the moment you walk with you dad on the aisle later unnie.
Naeun: finally Bomi unnie is getting married I'm happy for you unnie.
Bomi: thank you..really appreciate it you girls be with on my big day. I feel touched (tears coming out).
Namjoo: unnie..don't cry you will ruin your makeup (take a tissue and wipe her tears).
Eunji: yahh..bbom-ah..don't cry.

The wedding planner come up and told them to get ready in 5 minutes for the wedding ceremony to start. She ask them to go down and wait at the living room. Chorong and Eunji help Bomi to get up, both walk side by side and the others follow from behind. The living room was empty except 6 of them and Mr. Yoon. They nervously waiting for the wedding ceremony to start. After waiting for 10 minutes the wedding planner ask them to line up in front of the back door that leads to the backyard where the wedding will take place. Baekhyun invite Minho his high school friend and ask him to become emcee of the wedding. Minho start to welcome all the guests and so on, Bomi feel more nervous but her dad come her down.
Mr. Yoon: calm down bomi-ah I'm here with you don't be so nervous okay.
Bomi: don't let me fall dad hold my hand tightly.
Mr. Yoon: I won't let my lovely daughter fall on her wedding day, you can count on me. I'm happy you finally settle down (tears coming out).
Bomi: dad please don't cry, you make me wanna cry too (holding her tears).
Mr. Yoon: okay..okay..it's a tears of happiness bomi-ah. The wedding about to start, smile and walk with full of confident. I love you my daughter.
Bomi: thanks for calming me down, I love you too dad.

Garden Wedding

Bridesmaids