I'm Sorry

After 1 year..
Seoul, Korea
After Naeun finished with her internship in London she moved back in Korea for good with Chorong. Chorong resigned from the hospital and will start work at her dad hospital together with Naeun after the wedding. Yes, Chorong and Suho finally will getting married in 1 month. Chorong busy with her wedding preparation meanwhile Suho also busy with his project that almost complete in 1 week time. After the opening ceremony of the hospital, his work finally completed and he will focus with the wedding preparations. He actually feel guilty with Chorong because he don't have time to be with her to arrange their wedding. Luckily she have 5 best friends who will help and accompany her for the wedding arrangement.

Bridal Shop
Chorong and the girls in the bridal shop for the dress fitting for her and the bridesmaids. They all feel excited and happy at the same time. Chorong and Suho make a deal with each other not to go together for the bride and groom fitting because they want to surprise with each other on the wedding day. It was Chorong turn with the girls for the gown fitting and next week will be Suho and the boys.
Chorong: you girls look beautiful with the dress, it really suits your body figure very well.
Namjoo: unnie, it's your turn to wear your wedding dress.
Naeun: I can't wait!!! Faster unnie go and change.
Chorong: aishh..this kids..okay..okay..I'll go and change.

The bridal shop helper open the curtains and reveal Chorong wearing her wedding dress. Chorong look at them and the girls look amazed by her beauty plus with the dress on make it even better and perfect.
Hayoung: I think I saw fairy in front of my eyes.
Namjoo&Naeun: (speechless)
Eunji: wow! Seriously unnie you look like a goddess of beauty.
Bomi: rong unnie, is you right? Just wow! Gorgeous! My heart flutter just by looking at you unnie.
Chorong: (blushed) you teased me right? Ahhh.. I feel shy..
Eunji: ehh..unnie you should be proud of yourself. We're not teasing you, you look so beautiful.
Namjoo: my brother will cry seeing his future wife looking so beautiful like an angel hehehe..
Naeun: hahaha.. I can't wait to see Suho oppa reaction.
Hayoung: me too!!!
Chorong: girls..the wedding in 1 month so don't get so excited okay?
Naeun&Hayoung: okay..
Chorong: thank you girls for accompany and helping me with my wedding preparation.
Bomi: no worries unnie, we actually feeling excited to help you. Is Suho oppa still busy with his project?
Chorong: yes, Bbom-ah..especially this 1 whole week he will be very busy. The project almost done and after the opening ceremony he will be free and arrange the wedding with me.
Eunji: unnie..I don't want to scared you or what but you must be patience with him and don't start the argument. I know this wedding thing can make both of you stress but try to calm yourself down and we are here to help you okay?
Chorong: (in tears) I know Eunji-ah, I do feel like that when he's not around with me. I feel stress and angry but I keep it to myself because I want him to focus on his work. I need to bear it for 1 more week after that everything will be fine.
Bomi: yah..unnie don't stress yourself okay? We will be there for you. We won't let you go through all this alone, remember that okay?
Chorong: I feel so grateful to have you all as my best friends and sisters, thank you.
Namjoo: don't cry unnie..
Naeun: what friends are for unnie..
Hayoung: correction..what sisters are for unnie hehehe..

The girls managed to calm Chorong down, deep inside her heart Chorong feel lonely without Suho and stressful with all the works. She is so lucky to have her best friends to help and stay beside her all the time.

1 week passed..
Suho and Chorong having dinner together for the first time in 1 week. They discuss about their wedding while eating their food.
Suho: honey..are you angry with me?
Chorong: no..(cont eating)
Suho: why are you not talking to me like usual? Did I do anything wrong?
Chorong: no..(cont eating)
Suho: (stop eating and held Chorong hands) look at me please.. I'm sorry, I know I'm not paying any attention to you this 1 week. Busy with my work but now everything is done, no more work and I promise we will arrange this wedding together okay?
Chorong: (sigh) I'm sorry too oppa, I didn't mean to get angry or feel upset with you. I feel lonely and stress with all the works that's all. I need you be with me to settle all this.
Suho: I know i feel guilty too letting you do all this by yourself. I'm on my leave now so I will focus and spend my day with you everyday, sounds good?
Chorong: (smile) okay..thank you oppa.
Suho: ahh..you make me weak with the smile on your face, how can I live without you honey?
Chorong: you will get bored with me after we get married.
Suho: freakin no! Why you said like that?
Chorong: because you will see my face everyday for the rest of you life.
Suho: hehehe.. I feel so lucky and no regrets at all.
Chorong: oppa, why you so cheesy tonight? (Blush)
Suho: how can I answer this hurmm..because I miss you so much and I can't wait to spend my life with you.
Chorong: hehehe..me too. I love you.
Suho: well.. what can I say I love you to the moon and back to my heart (smiling).
Chorong: okay..okay..continue eating your dinner.
Suho: okay..about the place of our wedding I'm thinking of Jeju Island. That place bring so much good and sweet memories of us.
Chorong: really? I'm thinking the same thing oppa!
Suho: that's why you are my soulmate because we thinking the same thing hehe..so, you want the wedding on the beach or pool?
Chorong: I'm thinking about the pool because that is the place you surprise with our first ever candle light romantic dinner but I also like the beach. You know how much I like the beach right oppa?
Suho: I know but you only can choose one place for our wedding ceremony. We need to arrange with the wedding planner for the decoration.
Chorong: oppa, can you give me 1-2 days to think, I will let you know once I make the decision.
Suho: okay..remember we have 3 more weeks before the wedding. We need to settle everything before we go to Jeju Island.
Chorong: okay oppa..