It's Official

Jeju Island
Chorong and Suho are back together after going through many trials and tribulations for the past 6 years. Proven both still loves each other and they decided to start their relationship and spending their holiday in Jeju Island. They never knew their love bond too strong and even after 6 years they still longing for each other. They create more sweet memories in there and just having fun before go back to Seoul the next day.

Chorong Hotel Room Balcony
They both sit on the sofa outside Chorong balcony enjoying the night cold breeze while drinking the hot coffee.
Suho: today is our last day here, how you feel?
Chorong: hurmm..sad of course because we have to leave the most beautiful island in Jeju but happy at the same time because I've got a chance spend my holidays here with you. I never thought we will be back here again after 6 years, who knew right?
Suho: yes..we both have the second chance to create more memories here and back together with you is the best memory and moments of my life, nothing can beat that. I will not take any single moment for granted and I want to enjoy every second..minutes..hours..days and years of my life with you rong, I love you.
Chorong: (blushing) me too oppa..I will throw away my ego, I will trust you with my all whole heart, appreciate our time together and be happy with you oppa, I love you too.
Suho: thank you baby..(holding her hands)
Chorong: for what?
Suho: for still loving me..not hate me..and..not forget about me after what happened in the past.
Chorong: I'm sorry too for making you suffer and leaving you like that. I make you cry and hurt you oppa, forgive me.
Suho: you didn't do anything wrong, I truly understand how you feel that time and I don't blame you at all. Everything happen for a reason, we learned a lot and make us more mature in the future. We throw away the bad things and keep the sweet memories of us in our heart. Okay?
Chorong: okay oppa..
Suho: our family and friends didn't know about us getting back together right?
Chorong: owhh..almost forgot about that one, we have to tell them they must be worried for us. I forgot to switch on my phone while I'm here.
Suho: seriously? I didn't even charge my phone hahahaha..
Chorong: oppa-yah! what so funny? They must be worried. I must at least text Chanie or Bomi.
Suho: no..! Wait..wait stop. I've got an idea here listen to me. Tomorrow my family will held a New Years party at my house, why not we surprise them?
Chorong: what you mean?
Suho: I'm sure all our friends will be there plus with their parents as well, why not we surprise them and let them know about our relationship during that time. We will make it official in front of our parents and close friends, you okay with that?
Chorong: okay, sounds good to me I can't wait to see all their facial expressions must be really funny.
Suho: the reason I want to do this because I want all the guests to know that this beautiful women DOCTOR PARK CHORONG belongs to the most handsome man in Kim's family KIM JUNMYEON!!!
Chorong: no need to be loud oppa-yah! (Blushing)
Suho: my honey is blushing hehehe..you look cute when you're blushing.
Chorong: oppa!!!
Suho: what? That's the fact you should be proud of how cute you are when you're blushing.
Chorong: okay...okay..go back to your room we have a flight to catch tomorrow.
Suho: can I requested something from you?
Chorong: what?
Suho: (blushed and scratching his nape) can..can I sleep with you?
Chorong: what?!!
Suho: No..! No..! Don't get me wrong here, I just want to sleep with you not more than that.
Chorong: what's wrong with sleeping in your room?
Suho: nothing's wrong it's just I feel like I want you to be by my beside while I'm sleeping, that's all.
Chorong: you are too demanding and you not even sick like last time, too many unexpected requests.
Suho: honey..please..
Chorong: aishhh this guy really annoyed me..okay..okay..just sleep not more than that.
Suho: wohooo!!! Thank you, I love you.
Chorong: why so happy? If I know you do something other than sleeping, you will sleep on the floor without pillow and blanket, understand?
Suho: Yes..grandma!!!
Chorong: come let's go to the bed I'm tired and sleepy.