You Are My First

*mature adult contains so I advice read it at your own risk..

The wedding ceremony goes as planned without any problems, they all dancing and singing happily but what they don't know someone is watching them from far away.
Hyolyn: well..you testing my patience on you Park Chorong..i told you to leave him and cancel the wedding but you never listen. Looks like you gonna pay for all this, I will make your life miserable and suffer. I'll make sure you and Suho feel regret with this wedding, I warned you Chorong, I warned you. Wait for my revenge! (Talking alone).

Hotel Room
It was midnight, Chorong and Suho finally back to the room. Chorong take off her heels and lay down and resting on the bed, meanwhile Suho remove his coat and bow tie and joining Chorong lay down on her side. Both staring at the ceiling, Suho hold her hands and turn his head on the left side, Chorong smiling but didn't say anything.
Suho: why are you smiling honey? You thinking about something?
Chorong: I'm happy that's why I'm smiling.
Suho: happy? Are sure?
Chorong: (turn her head and facing Suho) of course I am happy. We finally getting married in the place that bring us so much memories in front of our family members and close friends, most important thing is you, my husband I love you.
Suho: you make me the happiest groom in the world right now because I finally married my ex-classmate, my friend, my enemy, my girlfriend, my ex-girlfriend and now my wife. I love you too my wife.

They both kiss and it lasted for few minutes until Chorong break the kiss.
Chorong: husband, I smell bad and I want to have nice warm shower.
Suho: I still want to kiss you..shower can wait.
Chorong: no..I'm not feeling comfortable wearing this dress, I want to have a shower and wear my pajamas more comfortable.
Suho: but i still want to hug you..
Chorong: (get up from the bed) no..I'm off to shower okay honey.

Chorong get inside the bathroom leaving Suho who is pouting and still on the bed. She remove her makeup and unzip her dress. Suho get up from the bed and walk to the bathroom, Suho stopped walking when he saw Chorong unzip her dress and in slow motion take off the dress. It shows her bare white flawless shoulder down to the back and it stop on her waist. She look very hot and sexy, Suho suddenly feel nervous and his heart beat very fast while watching Chorong. He feel warm and automatically unbutton his shirt due to feeling hot. While unzip her dress Chorong lift up her head and saw Suho standing in front not too far from the bathroom door, she look at him from the reflection of the mirror. Their eyes meet and she also suddenly feel nervous and blushing when Suho unbutton his shirt. She stop from undressing her dress, she turn around walk towards the door.
Chorong: husband, why are you looking at me like that?
Suho: I never knew you look so hot and sexy like this.
Chorong: enjoying the view?
Suho: (smiling and blushing) yeah..
Chorong: well, times up..(close the door)

Chorong close the door and locked it from inside, Suho facial expressions change from smiling to frown. He walk to the door and knock it.
Suho: wife, can I request something from you?
Chorong: what is it?
Suho: ermm..can I join you? I mean can we shower together?
Chorong: sorry husband not today, today was a tiring day and I'm tired. Okay?
Suho: okay..(pouting)
Chorong: I love you husband.
Suho: I love you too wife.

Suho scratch his head and back to the bed, he checked his phone while waiting for Chorong to finish her shower. After half and hour Chorong get out from the bathroom wearing towel cover up from her chest down to the knee. She look really beautiful and Suho just smiling looking at her.
Suho: hai my sexy wife..
Chorong: hai..(blushing) it's your turn to have a shower.
Suho: okay..

While Suho shower Chorong put on her pajamas and dry up her hair. She spray the deodorant, applied body lotion and lastly the night cream on her face. While combing her hair Suho finished his shower and out from the bathroom wearing only towel and his hair is wet. She completely can see his 6 packs of Suho abs and his muscles on both arms. Chorong mesmerized and blushing at the same time when she saw his body figure, she just silent and didn't say anything but still looking at Suho body. Chorong feel Suho is more handsome and sexy when his hair is wet and the remaining water from the shower on his body. She put her hands where her heart is and she clearly can feel it pounds faster that she thought. Suho grab the face towel and dry up his hair, he lift up his head and saw Chorong blushing.
Suho: wife, are enjoying the view? (Smiling)
Chorong: (startled) no i'm not, why are you saying like that?
Suho: because you blushing. You husband look handsome right?
Chorong: uhurmm (clear her throats) yes..
Suho: wife, I didn't hear you.
Chorong: yes..(a bit louder than before)
Suho: I'll take it as a compliment, which part I look handsome?
Chorong: your hair..when is wet you look handsome and sexy. (Shake her head) enough with the question, wear you pajamas and let's go to sleep.
Suho: hurmm..you changing the subject here..it's okay.