Fluttering Feelings

*cont from the last chapter..

After few thoughts he brave himself to greet her, with his shaky voice he finally say something..
Suho: haii..

He feel happy and his heart start to flutter again when she reply his greet. It was long awaited day that finally come..
Chorong: haii..
Suho: how are you?
Chorong: I'm fine as always, you? (Smile form on her lips make Suho nervous).
Suho: ohh..goo..good to hear that, I'm fine too. Wow..you look even more beautiful and gorgeous (heart fluttering)
Chorong: (nervous) thanks, you too. Ermm..I mean you look matured from the last time I saw you.
Suho: owhh..it's been long time.
Chorong: yeah, 6 years..
Suho: 6 years and 7 days..I'll count.

Chorong look at Suho she actually can't believe he remember the exact number of days they not seeing each other and that make her heart flutter.
Chorong: oh..okay..
Suho: i guess you are a doctor now, right?
Chorong: yes..and you? Engineer, right?
Suho: (smile) yes..
Chorong: congratulations and sorry for the late wish.
Suho: thank you and congratulations to you too, happy that you finally achieved your ultimate dream.
Chorong: same goes to you.
Suho: you finally home, happy to see you here.
Chorong: yeah, the last time I'm here during Chanie and Eunji wedding which is 3 years ago and now Bomi and Baekhyun wedding. I'm happy and glad I'm able to attend their big day.
Suho: talking about Chanyeol and Eunji wedding I still feel guilty because I didn't attend their wedding due to my final exam same date as their wedding ceremony.
Chorong: no worries I'm sure they understand your situation that time.
Suho: yes but still I feel guilty. How long you will be here?
Chorong: 1 month.
Suho: wow, the girls must be happy because I'm sure they miss you like crazy. I miss you.. (shock with himself and trying to act cool).
Chorong: (fluttering and more nervous) ye..yes..I'm happen to be lucky my boss approves my leave for that long. You?
Suho: 2 weeks and after I will be busy handling my new project to build biggest cancer hospital here in Seoul.
Chorong: wow! Congrats!
Suho: thank you, it was my dream and I'm working very hard for it.
Chorong: I know you can do it, believe in yourself.
Suho: hearing you said that make me happy and excited.
Chorong: (blushing)

They sitting side by side on the guest chair at the garden where the wedding will take place 2 more days. Without both of them realize they been sitting, talking and laughing for more than 2 hours. When suddenly things become silent and awkward they both silent and don't have any idea what to talk about. Look down on the grass, when they finally talk at the same..
Suho: Chorong-ah..
Chorong: Suho-ah..

She look sexy and hot with her dress on, he look at her bare shoulders make him even more nervous. Facing each other faces, their eyes meet and heart start to beat like crazy. Suho miss her like crazy and long her lips for a kiss, he brave himself and slowly move his head towards her. Chorong saw Suho face moving slowly near her, she can hear her own heartbeat, Suho breath is getting near her. She stay in that position and not pushing him, she don't know what comes into her mind for letting it happen. Maybe she also long for his kiss, she feel confused, when their lips inches away from each other someone is calling them and make them startled and distance their position from each other.
Bomi: rong unnie! Suho oppa! Finally I found you guys, they all asking where you two at (she can smell something fishy) ermm..did I disturb you? I'm sorry..
Chorong: what? No..nothing we're just sitting here and talked.
Suho: yeah..yeah..just talking that's all.
Bomi: hurmm..just talk huh? (Cheeky smile)
Chorong: yah! Bomi!
Bomi: relax unnie I'm just kidding okay. Come let's go inside.