I Will Kill You - (Part 2)

*cont from the last chapter..

Suho: wife!!!
Chorong: hus..husband don't come here, plea..please..
Hyolyn: well..well..well..miss me?
Suho: Hyolyn! What did you do to her? Let her go! I'm here just take me.
Hyolyn: not so easy handsome man..not easy. I cut her both wrist and maybe I will cut her tummy after this we never know hahahaha..!
Suho: please don't! Just take me please, take me! Let her go she is 5 months pregnant please don't do this to her.
Chorong: honey don't risk yourself for me (cry) get out from here, go!
Suho: I'm staying and I won't leave you here alone! You are my life and I love you, I'm willing to risk my own life for you so don't ask me to leave because I would never ever leave you!
Chorong: (cry)
Suho: hold a bit longer I promise you we will get out from here, okay?
Chorong: okay..(cry)
Hyolyn: (clap hands) awww..I feel touched by you two love birds, watching a drama but sadly I forgot to bring my snacks and popcorn hahaha..
Suho: what you from me? Tell me right here right now.
Hyolyn: oh..almost forgot about that, okay focus back to business. (Throw away 1 small envelope) take that envelope and read it.

Suho move forward a bit and take the envelope, he open and read it.
Suho: are you crazy?! You want me to divorce her?!
Hyolyn: yes! You sign the paper and divorce her, i will let her go once you sign the paper. She already sign the paper and I only need your signature to complete the procedure.
Suho: that's why you cut her wrist?! Damn it! Hyolyn listen here carefully, I won't leave her and divorce her, I love my wife and she is the only one for me! Why you want to do this crazy and stupid thing?
Hyolyn: because I love you so much my dear, I'm willing to kill her just so you can marry me. If you don't sign the paper this is the last time you will see her face and hear her voice.
Suho: this is insane! No! I will not sign the paper! (Walk to Chorong)
Hyolyn: don't you dare get near that b****! You saw the rope? Once I press this button it will open the floor and she will die hanging on the rope, so don't you ever think about it..hurmm..looks like I'm going to proceed my plan B.
Suho: (stop walking immediately) let her go, replace her with me..!
Hyolyn: I will not replace her with you because you are going to marry me my love. (Call someone)

Two guy enter the main door and stand beside Suho, both received signal from Hyolyn and nodded understand. One man hold Suho both hands and place it on his back and the other guy start to hit him, punch Suho on his stomach and face. Suho try to fight but his hands is being hold tight by the other guy. Chorong saw it in front of her eyes and start screaming ask them to stop hitting Suho. Suho feel dizzy and weak, he fall on the floor blood coming out from his mouth. They take the baseball bat and hit Suho multiple times at the back, he is lying on the floor with full of blood. Suho is half conscious his body is in pain, his eyes covered with blood but he still can see Chorong crying and asking for help. The guy lift up Suho face and kick it right in his left side of face, Suho fainted. Suho slowly open his eyes, his both hands is tie with the thick rope he look around and saw Chorong next to her also tie up with the rope.
Chorong: wake up husband..wake up!
Suho: arghh..wi..wife..are you okay?
Chorong: I'm okay..
Suho: see your face make all the pain go away.
Chorong: (cry) I'm sorry..
Suho: for what?
Chorong: for all this if I'm not married with you all of this won't happen. I should have stay in Canada and let you live your life peacefully. I'm sorry.
Suho: wife..listen to me you are the best thing ever happened in my life. I never love someone the way I love you, you are my other half and without you my life will be meaningless. Don't say your sorry because I never regret marrying you and falling in love with you at the first place. You are part of my life and I really need you.
Chorong: (cry) but I can't imagine my life without you if something happened to you! How about our baby? I don't want our baby born without a dad, I don't want him growing up without you by his side. I..I..
Suho: hei..honey don't worry nothing's gonna happen to me okay, I am strong enough to fight this.