Finale (Part 2) - The End

Surong Child                        Baekmi Child
Kim Jun Rong (20/M)            Byun Yun Mi (19/F)
Kim Cho Myeon (18/F)           Byun Baek Bom (19/M)

Chanji Child                          Kaieun Child
Park Chan Eun (22/F)             Kim Nae Joon (17/F)
Park Yeol Jie (19/M)

Kyungjoo Child                    Seyoung Child
Kyung Dong Joo (17/M)          Oh Sen Jung (15/M)
                                                      Oh Sen Yung (15/M)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surong Residence
It was a special day for Suho because today marks 10 years anniversary of his company. He invited his parents, all his colleagues and his friends to come and celebrate with his family. All the important guests have already arrived and Suho go to the center of the living room and giving speeches.
Suho: hello..good evening everyone, thank you for coming tonight and I really appreciate it. I've been through so much of struggle before I managed to build my own company, it was my ultimate dream to have my own building and company. I work so hard to be where I am standing now, it paid off and I can say I'm proud of it hehehe..but behind all my success there is someone who is become my pillar of strength when I feel down, sad, upset or stress with my work. She is none other than my lovely wife Park Chorong.
Guests: (clap hands)
Chorong: (blushed and take a bow to all the guests)
Subo: well, thanks to her actually because she is the one who is encouraging me to open my own company, at first I think it is impossible for me to run my own company because I still lack of experience in this field. She never stop giving me moral support which is I need the most and always gave me positive vibes and here I am after 10 years Kim's Company going even stronger and well known in Korea, Japan, Singapore and Malaysia. I never thought that this company is going very well, I would like to say thank you to all my colleagues, you all are the main part to make this company even better in the future. I can't do this alone without all of you helped and support me from the back, to appreciate all your hard work I will grant you all bonus by the end of this year, It was my thank you gift sincerely from my humble heart. Please do accept it and enjoy because you all deserved it.
Suho colleagues: yeah!!! Thank you boss!
Suho: you're most welcome, we must continue work hard for the future. Okay?
Suho colleagues: okay!!!
Suho: not to forget my parents, my brother Kim Jongin and my sister Kim Namjoo who is always support and keep on eye on me so that I won't be doing anything wrong on my job. Last but not least I want to say thank you to my two wonderful children, my son Kim Jun Rong and my daughter Kim Cho Myeon. Sometimes I was so busy until I forgot to spend my free time with them, but I feel blessed to have a very understanding and well mannered children.
JunRong&ChoMyeon: (take a bow to all the guests).
Suho: tonight let us celebrate and have fun! Thank you.
Guests: (clap hands).

Suho end his speech and walk to his wife and children, three of them hug Suho.
Suho: how's my speech?
Chorong: it was very good husband. 
Jun Rong: awesome dad! Congrats!
Cho Myeon: double thumbs up for you dad.
Suho: really? Thank you.
Chorong: come let us greet all the guests, Jun Rong and Cho Myeon please behave and if anything let us know okay?
Jun Rong: don't worry mom, dad you can count on us, we will be just fine.
Cho Myeon: yes mom, dad please go and have fun with the guests. Don't mind about us okay? It's your special night dad, enjoy it.

After their parents leave, both of them Jun Rong and Cho Myeon went to the entertainment room and join their best friends there who is waiting for them. It was their parents best friends children, they all grew up together and become close with each other. They also attending the same school and spending time together just like their parents last time.