Begin Again

Jeju Island
It's already been a week Suho at Jeju Island he came here after Chorong left his house. This time he feel like he really need to start to forget her, in his mind Chorong not love him anymore everything between them are way over. He feel confused with her, the way she's taking care of him make Suho happy even he's not feeling well but it turns out the other way round. He comeback in Jeju Island because this is the place where he feel happy the most and it reminds him back the best and sweet memories of him and Chorong. He go to the pool where he surprised her with the candlelight dinner and gave her the necklace with his name on it one day before they fly back to Seoul. Talking about the necklace it was a couple necklace Suho bought for them, he still wear the necklace until today but in few days time by the end of his holiday he will take it off forever. He wiped his tears, he feel sad when think back the promises they made with each other. He left the pool and went back to his room.

Suho's Room
He just finished shower when the hotel phone rings..

Phone conversation
Staff: hello, can I speak with Mr. Kim Junmyeon please?
Suho: speaking..
Staff: sorry to disturb you this late evening Mr. Kim I've got a message for you. There is someone who wants to meet you at the pool area in 1 hour time.
Suho: me? May I know who that is?
Staff: I'm sorry Mr. Kim that person ask me not to tell you.
Suho: really? It's okay, thank you.
Staff: you're welcome.

He got an hour to get ready, he somehow feel nervous about this person. He wear his clothes and sit at the room balcony while waiting for the time to pass by. Nearly one hour pass he leave the room and go to the pool.

Pool Area
Within 10 minutes he arrived at the pool area, he look around but he didn't see anyone there. He scratching his head while wandering around the pool side. Not long after that he can hear someone voice..
Chorong: hai..

He turn around and saw Chorong standing beautifully in front of him, his both eyes wide open, his heartbeat beating like crazy and it will burst anytime soon. He not replied her greet due to feel shocked, he just standing there and not talking any single word.
Chorong: why you run away without telling anyone? You know your parents, Kai and Namjoo almost report to the police because you been missing for a week. Your friends also feel worried about you, I'm worried too.
Suho: (silent)
Chorong: you look surprised to see me here, how you've been? I'm sorry for leaving you like that 1 week ago. I'm sorry for making you suffer for 6 years, in fact I'm sorry for all the wrong things I've done to you. It was not my intention to do so but it already happened. I can't take back all that other than saying sorry to you.
Suho: (silent)
Chorong: it was totally my fault from the beginning when our relationship start to have a problem, I know that night it's not your fault but I didn't listen to your explanation and I feel bad about it. I left you but here you are still waiting for me after 6 years, I deserve to be hated by you. What I meant by I don't deserve your love because I hurt you more than you hurt me and for that I can't forgive myself. It hurt me knowing you still love me and waiting for me after all I've done to you. You too good for me oppa, I ruined our relationship from the start.
Suho: (silent)
Chorong: for this past 6 years I always think about you, how you doing, how's your work and everything. Everyday I forced myself not to ask the girls especially Namjoo about you, it was my ego maybe because I still feel angry with you. I planned to tell you all the bad things why I am mad at you but in the end I just want to tell you I miss you. There is a time when I feel lonely I cry out loud in my room because I miss you so much. I cry because knowing that you hurt me but my heart missing you so much. The power of love that can make you happy and sad, laugh and cry I don't understand why but it happens to me.
Suho: (silent)
Chorong: I always care for you, even if we are not together and even if we are far away form each other. I wish I had more than this words to let you know how much I care of you oppa. I still remember our promised, once you said to me no matter what happened in the future we will comeback and reunite again, here I am standing In front of you at the places brings so much good memories of us. We both standing at the same places like 6 years ago where you surprised me and now 6 years after where I'm the one who surprise you.
Suho: (silent)
Chorong: my heart was taken by you, broken by you and now it's in pieces because of you. Have I told you yet how much you mean to me? Have I told you yet about all the happiness you bring to me? Have I told you yet that you mean the world to me? Just in case I haven't, I want you to know I still madly in love with you KIM JUNMYEON...
Suho: (silent)
Chorong: oppa..say something please..