Good News

Park's Residence
After knowing the truth about what happened Chorong just stay in her room and not going out to see her friends. She has no mood to do anything other than sleeping. She keep on blaming herself for not listening to him at the first place before making any decision last time. Few days ago she found Suho drunk and she didn't even text or call him after that. She take her phone and searching for his number..
Chorong: call..cancel..call..cancel..typing...delete..
typing..delete..aishhhh..! (Talking alone).

She throw away her phone on the bed, she cover her face with the pillow and scream to release her anger, she scream out loud until she's satisfied. She feel tired and finally fall asleep.

Suho's Office
It was lunch time but Suho still in his office busy doing his work, someone knock on the door..
Irene: boss, I'm going out for lunch. You need anything?
Suho: i just stay here still got lot of things need to be done. Ermm..just buy me turkey ham sandwich and iced cafe americano, thank you.
Irene: okay boss.

He continue doing his work and once again someone knock on the door.
Suho: come in..
Hyolyn: good afternoon baby..I brought us lunch.
Suho: who told you to come here? Please just go I'm busy I have no time for all this.
Hyolyn: you need to eat something if not you end up getting sick baby.

She put the food on the table, she walk behind Suho and massage his shoulder. Suho feel irritating to Hyolyn and push her both hands.
Suho: stop it Hyolyn! This is my work place what my colleagues think when they saw us like this? Please just go..!
Hyolyn: who cares what other people's might think? I like it, let them know you are mind and nobody will take you away from me. Okay baby..
Suho: Hyolyn..I'm busy and tired. I've got lot things to do so please don't make me angry with you. I ask you politely please go.
Hyolyn: okay I will go, for now..but i will comeback to you no matter what.

She walk near Suho and whispered to his ears..
Hyolyn: don't forget to eat the lunch okay, I love you baby..(she kiss on Suho cheek).
Suho: (startled) Hyolyn! Please just go!
Hyolyn: (laugh out loud) hahahahaha..bye baby..!

Suho take off his coat and loosen up his neck tie, she lean back on his chair and close his eyes. He try to calm himself down and not to get more angry. He took his phone and open the pictures folder, it was old pictures of Chorong he save. He look at it one by one and smile all his anger gone and he feel more relax.
Suho: how on earth I'm going to erase you from my mind rong-ah..by looking at your pictures can make me happy and smile like and idiot.. (talking alone).

His day dream disturb by someone knocking on the door, it was Irene his secretary.
Irene: boss, you lunch. Eh? someone buy you lunch?
Suho: huh? Hurmm..well yes but I'm not interested. You can take that I don't like it and thank you for this, here is the money.
Irene: it's on me boss enjoy your lunch.
Suho: seriously? thank you.

Irene go out from his room and take his lunch the one Hyolyn brought with her. Suho eating his lunch and continue his work as usual.

WhatsApp group
Best Buddies 👬👬👬
Chanyeol: guys..you all free tonight?
Sehun: ermm..I guess so, why hyung?
Suho: yes..
Baekhyun: yes..
DO: i have a date with Namjoo 😬
Kai: what time hyung?
Chanyeol: 8pm dinner time, you guys okay? I've got something to tell you guys. DO you can bring Namjoo together with you, I really hope you all can come.
DO: okay hyung..place?
Chanyeol: The Lounge Restaurant at Hyatt Hotel, I will make a reservation for us.
Sehun: okay..
Baekhyun: okay..
DO: okay..
Kai: okay..
Suho: okay..
Chanyeol: thanks guys..see you all tonight.