We Have a Chat On Thomas the Train

I spent the rest of the week looking forward to Hogwarts. My mum came up every so often to give me some food or to make sure I hadn't done anything bad. Peter was always at his friends house so most of the time I was alone in my thoughts. After a long wait the day finally came when I would go to Hogwarts. I decided to wear jean shorts, a red flannel shirt and white high top converse. I put my hair in a bun and stuck my wand in it. I grabbed a small white backpack and got ready to do side along apparition with my mum and Peter.

"You ready Ebbie?" Peter asked waking me from my trance.
"Yeah Petey." I said using the nickname he hates so much. He glared at me.
"Both of you grab my arms!" I heard my mothers shrill voice.
"Kay Mum." I said grabbing her arm. I squeezed my eyes shut and focused on not barfing my guts put as we apparated. As soon as we landed Peter fell to the ground puking. "Weakling." I muttered as I grabbed my stuff.

"Hey Ebony! Over here!" I heard someone shouting my name. I tried to pair a face to the voice and I found myself looking at Peter's three friends, James, Remus, and Sirius. I walked over to the trio. "Hey Ebony where's Peter?"
"He's over there puking." I said pointing towards my brothers direction. The three of them winced.
"Ooh. What's this?" Sirius asked as he grabbed my wand.
"Ebony, 11 inches and Veela hair." I muttered trying to grab my wand back.
"Nah, nah, nah." Sirius said holding it above my head. I gave up trying to grab it and kicked him in the shin instead. I grabbed my wand as he bent down in pain. "That's not fair!" He said as I stuck my tongue out at him.
"Merlin's beard Sirius stop terrorizing the poor girl!" I gave James a silent thank you and moved to stand next to him. I never realized how cute he was... No Ebony! You just got out of a relationship don't put yourself in another.

"Ebony c'mon!" Remus said " We're boarding the train!" I looked up from staring into space and noticed that almost everyone had boarded the train. I followed Remus onto the train.

I followed Remus into a compartment that held my brother, Sirius, and James. "Well seeing as there's no room here I'll just go find another." I said waving at them.
"Wait!" Sirius said. I turned towards him and he pulled me onto his lap. "Now this is much more comfortable don't you think?" He said with that annoying smirk. I rolled my eyes.
"So Sirius who's your new girlfriend?" Came a sarcastic voice from the door.
"I'm not his girlfriend." I retorted as I got off him. I looked towards who said it and there stood a girl in Gryffindor robes, with long red hair and green eyes.

"Who are you?" She asked kindly. "I don't think I've seen you before."
"Hey," I said smiling. "I'm Ebony Pettigrew."
"Peter's sister?"
"Yup." I said nodding.
"Here do you want to sit in the same compartment as me? I'm Lily Evans."
"Yeah thanks, I don't want to have to talk to Black a moment longer."
"Hey!" I heard Sirius shout. I stuck my tongue out at him and followed Lily out of the compartment and towards hers.

I followed Lily towards her compartment. There was another boy with black greasy hair and Slytherin robes. "Hi!" I said waving at him. "I'm Ebony Pettigrew." I said smiling at him.
"Severus Snape." He murmured.
"So Ebony, what school did you go to before?"
"Beauxbatons, it was horrible. Basically all everyone cared about was how pretty you looked. After three years I finally got myself expelled from that hellhole." Lily winced at my language.
"Well at Hogwarts, you can be who you want to be, as long as you don't want to be a murderer." She responded, I laughed.
"Aww really, oh well better find another school." I said jokingly. She smiled at me.
"You really aren't as bad as your brother and his friends."
"Of course not," I replied. "I'm much much better." She giggled at me. I noticed that Severus really hadn't added to the conversation at all.
"Uggghhhhh," When are we gonna be there?"
"Geez Ebony have some patience." Lily replied.
"Unfortunately patience is not one of my many admirable qualities." I replied with a laugh.
"I see modesty isn't one either."
"Oh no Lily you are quite mistaken. I am probably the most modest person you've ever met." We both burst out laughing.
"But seriously when are we getting to Hogwarts?"
"Did someone mention me?" Sirius asked popping his head in. I stared at him.
"Were you standing out there waiting for us to say something like that?" I said glaring at him.
"No," Sirius said pouting.
"Yes!" I heard Remus shout from the hall.
"Lily, since this compartment has officially been invaded, I might as well change."
"I will too." Responded Lily. We left Snivellus, oh whoops Severus, in the compartment as we went off to change. By the time we came back Snivellus was gone and we were about to arrive.