I ALMOST get drugs for Christmas

"James, I'm coming, I'm coming." I said to James as he pulled me down the stairs.
"It's time to open presents!" He shouted, excited.
"I have presents for y'all from the girls, and if you have presents for them I'll take them." I told the boys.
"So, who's opening their presents first?" Remus asked.
"Remus it is!" I agreed plopping to sit cross legged.
"Here, let's find the Remus pile." James said sticking his face in the large amount of presents under the gigantic tree.
"Found it!" Sirius called pushing about eight presents out.
"From Lily!" James read reading the card. "How come he gets one from Lily but I don't?" James whined. I shrugged as Remus opened the present to reveal a large quill.
"A quill?" James asked unimpressed.
"It's not just a quill." I responded. "It writes truths and only truths, so you can use it in whatever malicious way you want. Meaning, James you can't use it to write about how smart you are."
"I am smart." He said, crossing his arms and scowling.
"Not according to the pen." Peter said holding up some chicken scratch.

"Remus here's a joint present from Marlene and Alice." Peter said putting a gold package on his lap. Remus ripped it open and sweets came spilling out.
"Every flavour jellybeans, chocolate frogs, moondust bars, this will last me about a month." He said grinning.
"Only a week once Ebony gets into it." Sirius said poking me in the shoulder.
"You hurted meeeeeee." I complained.
"Hurt." Remus corrected.
"Hurted." I muttered under my breathe and Peter laughed.

"Here Remus open mine." James said putting a package in his lap. Out spilled about five books. "Lily said you would like those." He said.
"Wait, you actually talked to Lily without her yelling at you?" I asked him surprised.
"She yelled when I asked her out after." James grumbled.
"Thanks James." Remus said grabbing a package.
"Oh, that's mine." Peter said as Remus opened it.
"Thanks Peter!" Remus said, pulling out a new Gryffindor scarf. "My old one is falling apart."
"Actually it may or may not be in the lake." I said remembering something.
"What did you do Ebony?" Remus asked.
"See, I was wearing your scarf because I couldn't find mine, but them I was suddenly overcome with an urge to jump into the lake. I struggled, I really did, but the urge overcame me, and I was forced into the jump into the lake. And then your scarf probably came off, I dunno, I was too busy shivering to death."
"So you got bored and jumped into the lake?" Sirius asked.
"Yup." I said, popping the p.
"Alrighty then."

"Here Remus open mine." I said passing him a gigantic box. He opened it and inside was a tiny white owl. He grabbed it and set it on his shoulder. "You didn't have one, so I figured."
"Thanks, does she have a name?" Remus asked petting the bird.
"He, and nah." I answered.
"I'm going to name him, Everfreen." He said.
"Nice name." Peter said as he started petting the bird.

"Peters turn!" I announced putting a huge box into his lap.
"Peter, we all decided to get you one gigantic present." Sirius said.
"Yuppers." I agreed. Peter opened it excitedly and was disappointed when he found a single chocolate bar.
"Bite into it." Remus ordered. Peter had a small bite and like magic, the chocolate reappeared.
"I'm not sure how it works, but it works." James said as Peter's smile was growing by the second.
"Thanks guys!" He said. "It must've been super expensive."
"Ha, you got that right." I said, cringing.

"Now Jamesies turn!" I said pushing out a pile. James ended up getting all quidditch stuff, Chudley Cannons.
"How did you guys know I liked quidditch?" He asked.
"Well maybe your quidditch posters, or quidditch jersey, or the snitch you nicked, or it could be the fact you play on the team!" I announced.
"I didn't think it was that obvious." James said, playing along.

"Sirius think fast!" I shouted throwing a present at him. He ripped it open and grabbed a couple shirts.
"Thanks Remus." He said.
"What is it?" I asked trying to see.
"Just some band shirts" Sirius said.
"I don't listen to music." I said with a disappointed shrug.
"Yes Ebbie, we all know you live under a rock." Sirius replied. I reached over and punched him in the shoulder.
"Oops."
"Here!" James said throwing him a thin square covered in wrapping paper. "I got you muggle records."
"Gee James, that's a good surprise." Sirius said sarcastically.
"Here Sirius." Peter said passing him a present.
"You got him a book?" I asked, obviously confused.
"It's an insult book." Sirius said with a laugh.
"Don't encourage it." I complained to Peter.

"Ebbie, don't I get a present?" Sirius asked.
"Yup," I nodded and handed him a little box.
"You got me a collar?" Sirius asked annoyed.
"That is your Animagus." Remus pointed out.
"Don't worry Sirius, I'm not that mean." I said and then pulled James's invisibility cloak off something. A shaggy black dog came running onto Sirius licking him.
"Awww," Sirius cooed playing with the dog.
"Now that's a picture perfect moment." I remarked, Sirius giving me a nasty face. "I have permission from Dumbledore to let you keep the dog, Hagrid will take care of him."
"Thanks Ebbie." Sirius smiled.

"Now, time for the most important part of the morning. Giving me present!" I exclaimed.
"Here Ebony, it's a group present." James said putting a medium package on my lap. I opened it up, revealing a bunch of vials.
"You got me drugs?" I asked, annoyed.
"No Ebony, read the labels." Remus said.
"Polyjuice Potion," I said reading one. "Felix Felecis, Remus you donated your potion for me? Thanks so much you guys!"
"You'd better share." James said, a scowl forming on his face.
"Maybe, maybe not." I said, cheekily. "I accept bribery, by the way."
"Ebony, you're gonna get yourself in trouble someday." Remus said shaking his head.
"And Sirius is going to Azkaban for murder, I know we've gone over this." I smiled. "Now c'mon I've gotta go get my stuff ready for Lily's."
"Can I please come?" James whined.
"For the eleventh time, no!"