HAHAHAHAHAHA James guess who's really the pranking king!!!!!

A month had passed since 'The Incident' and I was talking to the boys again, Lily was refusing to talk to Snape, Sirius and I hadn't talked about our relationship.

"Lily, c'mon why don't you just go out on a date with James?" I was trying to convince her to go out with James as he bribed me with chocolate.
"Ebony, you know my answer," Lily complained.
"Pleeaassseee," I begged her.
"No," She said shaking her head.

"So Evans, go out with me?" James asked as he passed.
"Nah, I don't think so, I'd rather go out with a slug." She replied rolling her eyes at him.
"Trust me, she's just pretending to hate me," James said to Sirius as they walked away.

"I just want to wipe that smug smile off his face." Lily said stomping her foot in annoyance.
"I could help with that," I responded with a grin.
"I thought you were friends with James?" She said turning to me.
"Oh, I am, definitely. But I'm always up for a good prank." I said to her.
"How do you feel about a howler?" She asked holding up some red paper.
"Hmm, I'm pretty good at sounding like Mrs. Potter." I laughed.
"Lets go!" She announced as she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the common room.

"Now James, you're being very dangerous with all your pranks, you need to lower it or I will be forced to take you home, I already called and Beauxbatons will be happy to take you, you're father thinks it more you're speed!" I said in the voice of James's mom. Lily sent me a thumbs up from across the room.
"Oh, and please don't keep flirting with McGonagall, I know you're obsessed with her but enough is enough." I added. Lily nodded and with a flick of her wand the letter folded up into a regular letter.
"That was brilliant!" She announced as she fell to the ground. "Everyone in the great hall will hear it, and James will hate it!"
"Yeah, I can show who's really the pranking king at this school!" I smiled.

"Fish!" Lily exclaimed when she saw the raccoon sleeping at the window.
"Oh, he's here? I thought he was going to be at the forest for longer." I said with a shrug I moved next to sit beside Lily as she pulled Fish onto her lap, he batted at her hand with his paw, but eventually settled in. He looked up at us with an annoyed look in his big black eyes, it seemed to say 'Really?'.
"Do you want to send it, or do you want me to?" Lily asked as she petted Fish, he turned over in her lap so that she could scratch his belly.
"I'll send it with an owl from the owlry in a little bit, I'll make sure it arrives at breakfast." I responded.

"So Ebony, how's it going with Sirius?" She smiled.
"I honestly don't know, he has a new girlfriend every week, I think he got bored of waiting for me." I shrugged.
"Or he's trying to make you jealous," Lily put in.
"Well if he is, it's working." I sighed.
"Let's make a plan to get you two together." Lily announced.
"No Lily, maybe it's not meant to be." I said calming her down.
"Of course it is, it's true love!" She said. "Now what shall we call you?" She started thinking. Suddenly her head burst up, "Ebirius!"
"That's a horrible name, Jily is better." I put in.
"Me and...?" She started.
"You and James." I stated.
"Yuck!" She screeched and gently threw a pillow at me.
"Oh, it's on!" I yelled grabbing another pillow.

"Lily!" I screamed after we had a pillow fight.
"What?" She asked, annoyed.
"I want some food," I complained.
"Well you shouldn't have skipped dinner," She said.
"But Lily," I whined. "I played in the room of requirement don't blame me."
"It's your fault," She said. "And Ebony, you're so immature."
"That's rude." I stated, annoyed. "I'm going to the kitchens."
"Have fun, don't die, don't eat too much." She said to me as I headed out the door.

I sneaked out of the Gryffindor common room, and into the halls of Hogwarts, I had been to the kitchens so many times I just knew where to go, and it took me about five minute to get there. Once I tickled the pear a bunch of house elves were standing in front of me, ready to serve.
"Hello Ms. Ebony, Tilly is ready to serve," A small house elf said to me in a squeaky voice.
"Tilly, how many times do I need to tell you, we're friends you can just call me Ebony." I said smiling at her.
"Of course Ms. Ebony." She replied with a nod.
"Tilly, could I please have a hot dog?" I asked her.
"Of course miss, would you like chocolate as well?" She said with another nod.
"If it wouldn't be an inconvenience to all of you, I'd love some chocolate thank you for knowing me so well Tilly," I replied to her. A big grin appeared on her face.
"Of course miss, coming up." She said, then she ran off.

Tilly appeared about two minutes later with a hot dog and a chocolate bar.
"Thank you Tilly!" I smiled at her, then I shoved my mouth with food. Once I finished it I asked her if she could bring all the house elves out so I could thank them, she brought about ten elves out, and I hugged each one, and set off to the Gryffindor common room.

"Come on guys, it's this way!" I heard James's voice say as footsteps followed him. "We've got to set it up special for her." He said.
"Are you sure Lily will like this?" Peter asked him in a hushed voice.
"It's a statue of me, who wouldn't like it?" He laughed, and I could swear I heard him smirk. I rolled my eyes and continued on my way. Once I got to the dorm everyone was sleeping, and I slipped into my bed and fell asleep.

A/N: Okay, I'm sorry for the long wait I have writers block and a ton of schoolwork, but I hope you enjoy the chapter it took a while to write it, please comment, vote and follow!
Word count: 1070
Thank you all

-A