Truth or Dare Ruins Lives

"Welcome to Truth or Dare." I said smiling. Sitting in front of me was James, Lily, Sirius, Remus, Peter, Alice, Marlene, Frank, Gregory Wood, Elia Brown, Herena Royal, Molly Prewett, and Arthur Weasley. "Now to up the stakes I nicked some veriteserum from the potions classroom, everyone take a sip." I said passing it around. Once everyone had some we made a circle in the common room.

"So who's up first?" Frank asked.
"I'll go first since I nicked the serum and Lily, Truth or Dare."
"Truth." Lily said confidently.
"Hmm, what does James Potter have to do to get you to go on a date with him." I said. She rolled her eyes.
"He needs to grow up, stop bullying people, leave Severus alone, stop acting so full of himself, be intelligent, and be kind." She said.
"I already am all those things." James complained with a pout.
"It's okay mate, you'll get Lily someday." Sirius said patting James on the back.
"Lily your turn." I said pointing to Lily.

"Umm, Frank, Truth or Dare?' Lily asked Frank.
"Dare."
"I dare you to kiss Alice!" Lily smiled triumphantly. Both Alice and Frank turned red.
"Well, uh." He started.
"Just do it already!" Greg complained. He turned to Alice and gave her a quick peck on the lips. Alice turned redder than she already was and gave a small smile. Frank returned that smile and turned back to the circle. Everyone playing applauded as the couple were turning redder than Arthur Weasley's hair.

"Peter, Truth or Dare?" Frank asked trying to recover from his embarrassment.
"Truth." Peter replied.
"Who do you think is the hottest person in the school?" Frank asked him. Peter turned red. "Narcissa Black." He responded ducking his head.
"The Slytherin?" James asked in amusement.
"Mhmm." Peter nodded.

"Sirius, Truth or Dare?" Peter asked.
"Dare." He responded smirking.
"Umm, I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in the circle." Sirius gulped.
"Wow, the Sirius Black, caught off guard, that could never happen, does he have a crush?" I said laghing. Sirius stood up and started walking around the circle. He came towards where me and Lily were sitting. I raised my eyebrows in amusement. He crouched down and nervously placed his lips onto mine. It was soft and he tasted like chocolate, he pulled away fast and went back to sitting down. I touched my lips where he kissed me.

"Okay, where were we." Sirius says trying to smirk. "Umm Ebony Truth or Dare."
"Truth." I said. I'm normally not a wimp in Truth or Dare but seeing Sirius's dare I don't want to risk it.
"Okay Ebbie, who do you have a crush on?" He asked me winking at me. I rolled my eyes.
"I haven't really had a crush since I broke up with my girlfriend." I said shrugging. "But I may have feelings for Sirius, I haven't sorted it out yet."
"Wait, you're gay?" Alice asked confused.
"Bi." I corrected her.

"Okay, Marlene, Do you have a crush?" I asked her.
"Yep." She said popping the p.
"Who?" I asked her.
"Sorry, already asked a question." She said smiling.
"Ugh," I groaned sticking my tongue out at her.

"Molly, Truth or Dare." Marlene said.
"Truth." Molly responded.
"Are you dating Arthur?" She asked. Molly nodded.
"How did you know?"
"Everyone knew, Molly, it's obvious." Marlene replied. Both Molly and Arthur turned a colour that matched Arthur's hair.

"Marlene, Truth or Dare?" Molly asked turning back to Marlene.
"Dare." She said smirking.
"I dare you to point to the person you have a crush on if they are in the circle." Marlene's smirk was immediately dropped. She slowly rose her hand and pointed to Herena.
"Marlene, are you lesbian?" Molly asked quietly. She nodded and with tears spilling out of her eyes she ran upstairs into our room.
"Well, I think Truth or Dare is over, um, y'all can um, go now, I guess." I said to the others.
Alice, Lily and I then raced upstairs to our room. Marlene was on her bed crying.
"Marlene, I don't get it, what's wrong?" I asked confused.
"Don't you guys hate me now?" She asked wiping tears away.
"No, why would we do that?" Alice asked her.
"Even though your lesbian you're still the same Marlene." Lily said smiling.
"Do the others think the same way?" She asked sniffing.
"Well if they don't we'll kill them." I said logically.
"You guys are the best." Marlene said smiling.
"I know." I responded.
She shoved me and I shoved her back.

"Now I've got to go to sleep, I'm gonna have such a sugar rush hangover tomorrow." I said groaning.
Marlene laughed.
"I'm concerned about your chocolate use. Marlene said poking me in the stomach.
"Yeah," agreed Alice, "I'm pretty sure you're a chocoholic."
"Darling tell me something I don't know." I said laughing.

"So Ebony, how'd you feel about Sirius kissing you?" Lily asked slyly.
"I dunno, he tasted like chocolate which was a plus." I responded shrugging. "I'm not really sure how I feel."
"Ebbie you are obsessed with chocolate!" Lily said laughing.
"I thought we already agreed on that." I said joining the laughter. Pretty soon we were all on the floor laughing in what I call a giggle high.

"I actually need to get to bed now." I said going into the bathroom. I took a shower, brushed my teeth and slipped into bed. The other girls followed my lead as we started to fall asleep.
"Girls." I said sleepily calling to the others.
"Yeah," Lily said yawning.
"Sirius kissed me." I said giggling and drifted off to sleep.