Hannaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I took a deep breath and knocked on the deep blue door. I heard movement from the inside.
"Coming!" I heard a voice call. The door swung open and standing there stood Hanna, her brown hair in a bun. "Ebony!" She exclaimed, pulling me into a hug. "I missed you."
"I missed you too Hanna." I smiled. We stood there for a moment.
"Oh come in, come in." She said hastily.
"I'll show you your room."
"Hanna, I've been here every winter, I know where I'm sleeping."
"Yeah, I know." She pulled me onto her bed and I landed with a bounce.

"Now, tell me everything. What presents did you get, how's your brother doing, how's Sirius Black." She smirked,
"Shut up!" I announced with a giggle. "And I got potions and stuff from the boys, a bunch of Gryffindor clothing from Marlene, a pair winged sneakers from Alice, and some mind-reading glasses from Lily, although they only work on people with very weak thoughts."
"So, I hope we can try out those sneakers here."
"So you want to try them?" I laughed, "Oh, Hanna I've missed you here."

"Oh! That's what I wanted to tell you, mama says that in sixth and seventh year I can go to school here!"
"No way!" I exclaimed with a grin.
"Yeah, we've only got this year, and next year and then I'm with you again!"
"Yippee!" I announced.
"Weirdo." She muttered as I fell off the bed.
"I'm not any weirder than you." I responded with a smile.
"Okay, now tell me about this Sirius guy," She smirked.
"Fine." I huffed. "He's really cute, he flirts with me, but he also flirts with everyone, he's such a player, and one of my best friends." Hanna nodded thinking. "Oh! And when we were playing truth or dare with veritaserum he kissed me when asked to kiss the prettiest girl in the room."
"Sounds like he likes you." Hanna sang.
"I dunno." I responded with a shrug.

"Hanna, please can I have my present now?" I asked after three days, five hours, and thirty seconds after being at her place.
"Fine." She said, I had already given her a magical charm bracelet that we could talk on.
"Here it is." She said placing a box gently in my lap. I untied the ribbon and inside there was a raccoon.
"Hanna, you got me a fudging raccoon?" I asked annoyed. Hanna grumbled.
"It's not just a raccoon, it's magic. It has an amazing brain and knows how to become invisible. It goes into the forest when your busy and will return when you come back."
"Oh, it's amazing!" I exclaimed giving her a hug.
"Good." She said with a satisfied smile.
"I'm naming it Fish."
"Fish, really? It's a raccoon Ebony."
"Don't be raccoonist." I announced stubbornly.
"Have it your way then." Hanna said with a laugh.

"I'm sorry you couldn't meet my friends." I said sadly. "Maybe next year?"
"Yeah, my aunt doesn't trust me because of you."
"Hey you didn't get expelled." I pointed out.
"True, but I almost did." She shot back.
"But you didn't."
"But I almost did."
"But you didn't."
"I almost did." Hanna shrugged.
"So, how's Beauxbatons without me?"
"Oh it's horribly boring!" Hanna exclaimed. "You're a legend around here, and even the professors tell stories about you."
"I better visit some time."
"You definitely should, though I won't be able to get permission." Hanna giggled.
"First they love me, then they hate me, Hanna how do the professors actually feel?"
"I dunno." She responded with a shrug.

"I'm excited to get back to school, I'm itching to use my liquid luck." I said plopping onto the bed with a bounce.
"You should use it around Sirius." Hanna smiled.
"Hmm, maybe I should or maybe I should do this!" I shouted pulling out a pillow, and hitting her in the head with it.
"Rude!" She announced, hitting me back. I ended up turning into full blown pillow fight.
"Girls!" We heard Hanna's aunt, Jenna shout. We both spun around to where she was. "Try not to break my pillows okay?" She said shaking her head.
"Sorry Jenna!" I called to her as she walked back down the hall. "Now where were we." I said spinning back to Hanna. Suddenly she jumped on top of me and I fell to the ground.
"I win!" She exclaimed. "I am the champion, I'm the winner, I'm the best, wooooo!" I then spilt all the water she kept in the bottle next to her bed, on her head. She squealed.
"Revenge!" I shouted smiling.
"Oh no you don't!" She screamed, grabbing her second one.
"Fudge." I murmured as she held it up.
"Fudge is right." She smiled sweetly as the freezing cold ice water came running down my back.