CHARTER 18

Sometimes you won't ever understand why everything goes wrong just when everything is going right.
.....................the igbarbz (follow on instagram)

Quain's  Pov :

She stormed out of the house tonight and ignored all my calls. "Mom did you see that? I asked out of disbelief.
Mom stared at me hysterically. "Mom please tell me that you didn't hear any of that? I asked hopefully.
"Yup every last word." She smirked sarcastically. Which made me unbelievably pissed off.
"I don't get it, she's so moody mom, she's extremely angry and I don't know why." I felt tears well up in my eyes and my voice began to tremble as I allowed myself to collapse on the couch. "Have I lost Shardonae, did I push her over the edge, what did I do, where did I go wrong?" Stressing myself crazy.
"Son I love you but your very dumb, pregnant women are moody, very moody." Mom said casually.
"What should I do Mom?"
My mother sighed "Have you ever thought about coming home earlier, and trying not to argue with her at all? I'm sure that half the things she says, she doesn't really mean it. She's just stressed out and deep down she wants you to hug her and tell her that she is beautiful on her not- so- beautiful days and that you love her on her not- so- lovely
Days." Mom replied pitifully.
"I'll be back soon ok. Muah I love you mom." I kissed her on the cheek.

..............................》》》

I found her spare key that she left me just in case I wanted to come over or somewhere to crash for the night. I sat on her bed until I fell asleep from waiting up on her. She didn't come in until 6:20 in the morning. She was startled to see me waiting for her.
"How did you get in?"
"The spare key you left under the large vase outside." ''Isn't that wonderful" Shardonae spat sarcastically.
"You reek of alcohol,  were you drinking? "I questioned  hesitantly.
"No Daddy, you must be nose blind or an expert on stating the obvious" Shardonae retorted.
I pulled her into a hug, kissing her forehead, thanking God  for taking her home safely.  She hugged me even tighter and started to cry into my favorite purple polo shirt. I didn't really mind because I understood perfectly why she was being moody.
I really loved her, I just couldn't risk losing her. She asked me to sing to her so I did.
I song her favorite song 'Close to you'  by Rihanna.
Nothing but a tear thats over breakfast.
Watching you pretend your unaffected,
you're pulling our connections,
Expecting me to let you go but I won't .
No you don't need my protection but,
I'm in love can't blame me for checking.
I love your direction hoping that the message goes...
somewhere close.... to you....
Close to you
Like so close if they hurt you,
You wouldn't find out
Just stay put  I'm coming right now...
to be close to you...
Said you let it go you kept it working hard to perfect it.
Now your fear is reckless and it's out of your control.....

Shardonae never fails to inform me that my voice is beautiful. She confessed to me that my singing makes her calm. I've noticed that too because singing makes her submissive to me. My mom and Shardonae has always been telling me that I sound like sam smith and that I need to do it more often. Shardonae sings like an angel she doubts herself alot. I call her my Megan Trainer. Well that's who she reminds me of.
Shardonae and I sat on the bed until we fell asleep in each other's arms. We stayed like that until we woke up about 1:12pm. I had to get to work but I wanted to spend more time with my girlfriend / wife to be and my unborn child.
I don't want them to feel like I have forgotten about them or that my job is more important than tey are. I would give up my job for my fiancé and my unborn child. I know they are going through a lot. It's my fault and I'm sorry about that.
I went to work three hours late. Today felt great. I left my fiancé in a good mood, we've had zero verbal fights today
And I will be going home early tonight to stay with her.

"Sally, were is Mr. May-weather?" I questioned my personal assistant and executive secretary. I am convinced that Sally has an overgrown crush on me just by the way she treats me.

"Oh Mr Quain, I mean...boss, he left he said to tell you that your not a very punctual man, I tried to convince him that you're very much punctual and your usually on urgent business whenever you're late, but he wasn't convicted  he said that you should not take him for a joke,  so he backed out from the  Deal sir."

I shook my head "what the fvck!" I groaned.

"I'm sorry sir." Sally smiled pitifully.

"I spend the day with my unborn child and my wife and this is what I get?!" I yelled waltzing into my office.

Sally's eyes widen and her once glowing face fell dead disappointed at the revelation that I have a kid. She followed my every step. "Sir I had no idea that you were married and you'll be having a child in your life soon."

Yes I have a fiancé we were supposed to get married in the next two days but my dad died so we called off the wedding. Sally's face litt up once again and I rolled my eyes at her.