CHARTER 21

When a child is born, it the signal to the world that there's a miracle unfolding right in front of their eyes.
..........unknown

In the midst of happiness there is always a sad moment to remember
............Anonymous

☆☆SIX MONTHS LATER;

Shardonae Pov:
When Allison was born I thought she was alone but no Jason came with her. I've never been so pissed. If it wasn't Quain's dumb idea of making the baby's gender a surprise. Therefore he didn't want me to do an ultrasound.
I would've known what to prepare for!
"Aww twins, isnt that a miracle?!" the doctor exclaimed. I rolled my eyes but I couldn't help it anymore, I burst into tears of joy as I saw my son and daughter in the nurse's arms. She placed them gently in my arms, as I admired them. They were pure replication of their father, Quain.
Jason had my brown eyes and naturally arched eyebrows and his father's brunette hair,  while Allison had her father's big blue eyes and my curly black hair. "They look just like you" the nurse smiled. I nodded and giggled  but they looked alot more like Quain to me. Quain who was standing there with me all along uttered not a word but stared at his pride and joys in awe.
His eyes gleamed with pride and accomplishment the grin on his face was priceless.  It reminded me of a grinch. I couldn't help but smile at his reaction. He opened his mouth to say something but froze on he spot. Finally he joked " I've been waiting for you guys to get off the private jet and greet me."
Like seriously that's all yo had to say? I thought.  As Quain and I  were there making plans for our children and discussing future education and prom and all the crazy dreams we have for our children, I started to feel sick n extremely tired.
Soon there were doctors rushing all over the room in panic. They took the babies and asked Quain to leave the room. " you're bleeding, and your losing too much blood" says the doctor.  I was confused but then I strained to look  between my legs iw was bleeding nonstop before I knew it I was blocked out.

Quain's Pov:
"Are you the children's father?" Asked a nurse.
"Y yes I am, what's going on in there?"
"Your wife is bleeding out of control and we are trying to do the best we can. Do you have any other family member or friends that you can call?" Asks the nurse.
"Yes I do."
"Please call them right now tell them that it is urgent. " said the nurse before she returned to the room where Shardonae occupied.
I called every single family member and friend that I knew. Before I knew it everyone was there crowding the hallways of the hospital. The nurse returned again with tears in her eyes. "She didn't make it, she lost too much blood, I'm sorry." Said the nurse and I started crying. I lost hope I lost my true love, I felt alone. Soon I was in the middle of a very large group hug. My mother loved Shardonae so much she cried out of disbelief. Even though we knew that Shardonae had cancer we didn't expect her to leave this soon. She made me happy she gave me hope, peace and love. Who's going to ask me "how was work today?" Or "You look tired n frustrated, relax n tell me what's wrong?" Who's gonna wake up next to me?
Who's gonna be my children's mother? Who's gonna be my Shardonae?
Who's gonna remind me "Together Forever?"
What do I do now?