CHAPTER 20

Wedding days blissful cheers, hypocrites and all on this your great day
.........bride Zillah to be

Quain's Pov:

She is a monster believe me, she is to turning into me. Now I know how it feels to be on the other end of the rope. Its so fvckin annoying. I love her but this is a pain in the ass. She kept asking me if she looks ok for the billionth time. I told her that she was fine, I huged and  kissed her  before I left to go out with my friends before the wedding.
Nickel,Troy, Mark, justin and Tyler went out to a famous club . kinda like Los vagas or some crazy clubs in Miami. It was rammed with hundreds of people. The loud electronic music spoke volumes of how wild things could be tonight.
Just as we entered the club Troy was already hitting on a Victoria secret model as usual, he was always searching for a one night stand. Justin kept nagging me about being tied down to my wife and having no sexual fun. If  I thought that was a torture Nickel and Tyler joined in. Just GREAT! I ignored as we drank vodka, Hennessey, whisky and at one point a mixture of everything. By the time we were to leave we were drunk as fvck.
In the morning I woke up at 5:00. We were in a private room in the club. I woke my  friends,
" dude the wedding is at 2:00pm"
"Nigga what the hell?" Mark mumbled. Then it dawned on him then he shouted at the others "UGLY  MOTHER FVCKERS!!! RISE AND FVCKIN SHINE!!! TODAYS THE WEDDING!"
I threw a pillow at  Nickel he woke up screaming "who the fvck did that?!!"
"I did u idiotic loony today is the wedding! Shardonae is gonna be so mad when she finds out that I may be late.
Mark lazily told me to chill.
I didn't reach to the hotel where I was supposed to get dressed on time. I had to get dress on the way to my wedding. Checking my phone, Shardonae called me twelve times and I missed all twelve of them. I bet she's wondering where I am. I dialed her phone number and she quickly responded, yup she was pretty angry at me. She even threatened me that if I am late she promises to kill me, which didn't surprise me that much.
The wedding was about to begin and I was right on time.  When I saw her approaching me I was starstruck like a teenager.  She was the most beautiful woman in the world and I was proud to boast and show the world that she's mine and I will never let her go. Her smile made me melt. I just wanted to place the ring on her finger. I only wanted to run away with her to happily ever after land.  She's my Cindirella I want to be her prince forever.
The only things that ran through my mind was our future together. I only saw her face and my kids.I only saw her. At that moment she took hold of my hands, she mouths the words "together forever" and smilled at me. I was speechless.  As we exchanged vows, Shardonae said everything I dreamed of and everything that we were.

Shardonae: You will forever be my happily ever after, even if others say thats only in storybooks, but thats ok we'll prove to the that we can make that fairytale a reality...I'll always be there for you even when you probably don't deserve it. I'll do anything for you.

Me: I don't want this to be a 60/40 relationship. I want it to be 50/50. I will be there for you at all times. I will always love you no matter how much we may fight. Trust me we aren't  ever going to bed angry at each other. Why? Because I am, we are gonna work things out. I will motivate you to be and do the best things in life. I will never ever ever give up on you no matter what, Because your worth it, you're everything I ever need, you're my ride or die. If im pinky your the brain.  You're my Queen n I will treat you that way.
Shardonae was more than happy to hear those words from my mouth.  She blushed throughout everything I said. She was eager to kiss me. She wanted more than anything, was to be my wife.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★BOOK COMMING TO CLOSE S SOON!!!
MY BAD :(
I'VE GOT SCHOOL WORK N STUFF TO CATCH UP ON
I DON'T HAVE ANY TIME AT ALL  ; (