CHAPTER 19

If she likes rainbows don't give her lighting because she doesn't deserve it.
  ...................Derek Jeter.

Quain's Pov :

"Your home early" she said sarcastically.
  "Babe I'm sorry it was work, it took up all of my time."I said exhausted. 
"Are were you with that silly s so Sally girl? Right.
Because she called me telling me that you're a great kisser
And that she's hoping you'll do more soon!" Shardonae yelled at me.  Why are you doing this to me? She whispered almost to tears.
"Baby girl,  why would you even think that I'm cheating on you? You're the mother of my unborn child, your my wife your my world, you're my mother's best friend and we love you, I love you."I said sincerely.
She giggled and playfully punched me on my arm.
She knew when I was lying and knew if I was telling her the truth or just a part of the truth.
"I will get a new secretary as of tomorrow" I promised her.
Well that calmed her a bit. Thanks be to God. She began to talk,  she went on and on about the funeral preparations for my dad. My mother decided to have the funeral next week Sunday. I have nothing planned for Sunday, of course I'll be able to make it I thought. Shazz started on a new topic while I was deep in my thoughts. "So what do you think about the wedding?"she asked.
I smiled unsure of what to say. She began talking again about the wedding. "I still don't know who will walk me down the Isle." She said sadly.
"What about your dad?" I questioned.
She stared at me in horror  "I don't keep in touch with my family members."
Well that was shocker "why not?"
"Honestly they didn't trust me because I  didn't talk to them about any problem I had. I had always kept my personal issues to myself and allowed it to eat me alive."
She replied as her words trailed staring off into space.
She appeared to be traumatized. I hugged her.
"Maybe that's why I am such a bitter person. Honestly I didn't want to get married and I didn't want kids. I didn't want a family."she sobbed into my shirt. I think majority of my shirts have her tears present into them. I kissed her and assured her that I understood.

..............................》》》

My dad's funeral went smoothly. Every single thing was perfect. Even though it was quite a very grievous moment for me, my family and friends who were close to my father. I didn't hate my father just to make things clear, I only hated the way he treated me. Honestly I miss him but I couldn't find the courage at all to cry. My fiancé didn't even shed a single tear even though she got to know my father and created a close bond. She sat staring blankly at the coffin the whole time. She's can be a bit bland and emotionless I admit, but that's what makes her who she is. She Is a very hard person to read, she's also very unpredictable.
At some point she may just burst into tears I hoped, but, No she just had to be all strong and self dependent. Sometimes I wonder if she is even human at all, how bland and emotionless she can be apart from the fact that she is pregnant. At first she was an all rounder, jovial, and free spirited. What happened to her, why the sudden change now?
I'm not a big fan of bipolar Shardonae. Maybe it's because of her current situation. Probably she'll go back to normal. Who knows. While we were at home after the funeral we were all eating snacks in the living room watching a movie of Shardonae's choice on Netflix. She chose 'mission impossible' for us to view. She had said before that she hates romance movies because she thinks that they are so cliché. I thought so too. We were very much in common. She preferred books and so did I. She hated artificial flowers and so did I. I really appreciate her and enjoy her company. She's the best entertainment my life has ever had. I can't wait to marry her, just to come home to hear sweet embrace every single day makes me wanna leap over the moon, I must admit. I smiled at her even though she's unaware of it. I have a lot on my mind and I've made tons of plans for the future of our children and us as a couple. I think I'm starting to sound crazy.
I excused myself to make an important phone call outside.

Troy: hello

Me: wad up?

Troy:I was in the middle of getting laid.

Me: whoa!... sorry bro.

Troy: what do you need bro?

Me: aum... can you do me a very important favor?

Troy: sure anything for you bro. What is it?

Me: could you be my best man?

Troy: I thought you'd never ask!

Me: I'm taking that as a yes.

Troy: hell yeah!!

Me: weddings next month, the first Sunday.

Troy: that's in two and a half weeks.

Me: Yeah. Please remember and troy...

Troy : yeah??

Me: You have a history of being late.  Don't be late for this.

Troy: Trust me. I won't. Anyways I gotta go.

Me: ok cool. Later.

I can't believe Troy is having sex and said that he would stop, and try to find the right girl for him. He's such a whore. I shook my head and went back inside the house.