Author's Goodbye- THANK YOU AND GOODBYE </3

OH MY GOSH GUYS. 

I can't believe that after I post this, I get to mark Like Crazy as complete and see that little green check mark by it-- that literally blows my mind. I don't know why I always get so worked up about these things though because this is literally like, the ninth story that I'm marking complete. Anyway, I just wanted to thank you all for like, coming with me throughout the story and whatnot.

Usually, I'm super excited to finish a story right now I'm like, bawling because I just love Mason and Aria and Holland and Alec and Shawn and Clark and Wyatt and all of them. Then again, I'm kind of happy to have been able to tell their story. Also, I'm almost done with Give Me Love so both of the stories that I started this summer going to be completely and that's so beautifully tragic to me. 

So, this story was my longest, which is crazy to me because whenever I first started it (on June 8, 2013) I didn't think it'd be anything but like, 100 pages at most but it's like, nearly 200. And it's 156,663 words long and you probably don't care about that but I do so I'm throwing it in there. I won't bore you with how many pages and characters and lines it is though even though I do know. 

And I feel the need to just go on and say it: THERE WILL NOT BE A SEQUEL. ABSOUTELY NOT GOING TO HAPPEN AT ALL, NEVER. It's not that I don't want to keep their story going or anything like that, it's just that this is where it ends and I think it's a good stopping point-- besides, I've got so many idaes in my head for new stories and my current ones it's actually kind of sad, haha. 

SOOOO, yeah. </3

HAPPY BELATED THANKSGIVING, HAPPY HANUKKAH (Has that passed? Idk, I'm not Jewish), HAPPY KWANZAA, MERRY CHRISTMAS (JOYEUX NOEL, ¡FELIZ NAVIDAD!) AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! I'LL SEE YOUR GORGEOUS FACES LATER! <3

~ INFORMATION ABOUT STORIES ~

This is just so you'll know what I'm doing next in terms of writing.

1. December 2- Finish Give Me Love

2. December 20- Saving Sawyer will start to get regularly updated- the teaser's on my profile already in case you wanna go on and read the first chapter!

3. March 27, 2014- 90 Days will start to get regularly updated- the teaser's on my profile already in case you wanna go on and read the first chapter! 

4. April 22, 2014- Hey There Delilah will start to get regularly updated- the teaser's on my profile already in case you wanna go on and read the first chapter! 

5. May 28, 2014- Something About Summer will start to get regularly updated- I'll post a teaser later on this year or really early next year, maybe? 

disclaimer: dates are sensitive and this list is subject to change

~ CURRENT STORIES ~

And in case you're looking for something else to read after this, I have another story called Clarity going on right now (I only started posting it like, a month ago and if you guys would read that and vote and comment, that'd be super generous) and the updates are every Tuesday! I'll post the link in a comment below and another story you can read is my joint story with writerbug44 called State of Grace which we started not too long ago and the updates are every Wednesday! I'll post that link below as well. 

~ SOCIAL MEDIA ~

I'm sure I've mentioned it but in case I haven't, I'll do it here. 

I have Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Kik, Skype and Ask.fm so if you wanna follow me on Twitter, Instagram and/or Tumblr, that'd be super magnificent. And if you wanna talk to me on Kik, feel free to because I literally always have my phone with me and I'll always reply (unless I'm at school, of course). Also, feel free to add me as a contact on Skype but no video calls, please-- it's just a way for me to chat since Wattpad no longer has that capability. Lastly, you can literally ask me whatever you want on Ask.fm and I will answer it, haha, so yeah, you should to that too. I'll post the usernames here and the links below.

Twitter & Instagram: millie_wattpad (I'll follow back the first 5 people to follow on each? Unless you never ever post because then I'll probably unfollow you, sorry not sorry.)

Tumblr(s): the-magics-not-here-no-more.tumblr.com (where I post stuff about my stories including character profiles and more), walking-in-the-city-lights.tumblr.com (my main tumblr) and close-my-eyes-tightly.tumblr.com (that's just where all of my characters' outfits and such are posted). So, I'll follow back the first (20?) people to follow me on Tumblr? Yeah, I'll do that. (:

Kik & Skype: millie_wattpad 

Ask.fm: MillieMFromWattpad

AND YEAH, I THINK THAT'S IT.

I LOVE YOU LOVIES,

THANK YOU AND GOODBYE! </3