[Miyori Hono]

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Bleach, the respectful dude who's named Tite Kubo owns the /hot bishies/ characters. I just own my OC, Miyori~ Credits for the cover go to awesome @Levee_Ayzis :)

-------------------------------

Name: Miyori Hono

Name Meaning: Hono means Flame

Race: Shinigami / Soul Reaper

Birthday: 20th of January

Age: 140 (looks like a 14 year old)

Work Status

Squad: 3rd

Position: Vice-captain

Workmates: Gin Ichimaru, Izuru Kira

Location: 3rd Division, Seiretei, Soul Society

Appearance

Hair: They have an extreme length and they reach her waist, while their color is extraordinary; a bright red color. She usually lets it down but sometimes she makes them in one or two ponytails.

Eyes: Normal size of eyes; neither too big nor too small. Yellow bright eyes with a tint of dark brown which makes them seem like deep red.

Height: 4 ft / A bit shorter than Toshiro for 5 cm.

Weight: 40 kilos

Personality

Her general personality is completely bipolar. She is a dandere (means: when you first meet her she is the shy type but if you get to know her better, you'll meet her hyperactive/happy-go-lucky/crazy side) and quite friendly sometimes. She is picky when she first meets someone but she can be completely sweet towards them. Usually a drama queen and a joker but the black humor is her characteristic.

Zanpakuto

Zanpakuto name: Faiabado

Meaning of Zanpakuto Name: Faiabado means Phoenix Bird

Zanpakuto tupe: Fire

Zanpakuto appearance: Long, with a pitch black color an a red line to the side.

Shikai: Rise from the burning ground, Faiabado!

Bankai: (you'll find out;)