5| The pinapple head was defeated!

[Last edit, 12/2/2015] Dedicated to nicevibe, my subordinate in crazy Bleach adventures and one of the first supporters of this book.

_________________

- Chapter 5 -

The pinapple head was defeated!

Miyori

The first thing I did after leaving Ikkaku was to ran back in my office. Once I opened the door, I glanced at my captain who was sitting on his desk, filling in some papers. Taking a big breath, I approached him steadily and tried to act as normally as I could.

"Captain Ichimaru?" I managed to ask, putting aside my anxiousness and nervousness.

His hand stopped writing and he looked up at me with his usual sly smile and closed eyes, "Yes?"

"Do you have any news from the intruders?"

"Concerning their movements, no. But I was informed about their appearances, something you are required to learn if you encounter one of them." He brought out a piece of paper and began reading it, "There is only one female with strangely orange hair and she seems to be the healer. However, she has a special power which can be used for offensive attacks too. There is also a Quincy who wears the signature white uniform of his race and a human with an artificial fist. It seems to be working with spiritual energy. There is also a soul coming from outside the Seiretei. You will recognize him immediately as he wears the characteristic clothes of souls. And lastly, there is Ichigo Kurosaki, who seems to be a shinigami. We don't know if he is a rebel from Seiretei or if he is from the Human World- yet he is dangerous."

Once he finished his report, I stood frozen. A Quincy was alive in Seiretei. Ichigo's name was written down. Too many things were going down- how was I supposed to face all of them? They were surely not my business but I felt as if I needed to do something.

Suddenly, a hell butterfly came through the window and settled upon the desk. "All the Vice-captains must come for the meeting. I repeat..."

I heard to the message and then dismissed the butterfly. I left the office as fast as I could, with the thoughts still on my mind, and headed towards the meeting place. Once I opened the door, a crowd of thirteen people greeted me. I walked quietly in the left corner of the room where a Lieutenant was already seated- Renji Abarai, was it?

I stood besides him and observed his strange tattoos- they were pretty cool but that was not the matter at the moment, "What's up with that meeting?"

"I don't really know, but we'll find out" he replied shortly and both of us looked at the man with glasses who stood in the middle of the room. He brought out a piece of paper and began reading.

"From the 11th division, Ikkaku Madarame-sama, the 3rd seat and the 5th seat, Yumichika Ayasegawa-sama... The above seated shinigamis have left the front line due to severe injuries!" four-eyes exclaimed and seemed to be surprised by his own words. When I heard Ikkaku's and Yumichika's names, my stomach began to hurt. "Each division is reporting minor injuries. However, the 11th division, was reported to have been completely wiped out."

"The 11th division!"

"No way!"

"The intruders only came a few hours ago... That's a lot of causalities..."

I stared hopelessly at the man who had brought us this announcement. The 11th Division was one of the strongest- no, the strongest division in all of the Seiretei. The fact that they were wiped out by a handful of intruders was completely stunning and shocking. If they were wiped out, how were we going to survive?

"There are confirmations from witnesses for 3 Ryuuka(= intruders)... Two of them kidnapped a member of the 4th division and are moving toward the Centre of the city." My eyes widened at his statement. Moving toward the centre of the city? I furrowed my eyebrows in anger and confusion. Ikkaku. . . How could you?

He couldn't have just told to everyone about what I had trusted to him. . . About Ichigo's moves to save Rukia. . . Could he? Leaving those thoughts aside, I began walking away from the Vice-Captains. I needed to go and act as a back up or things would take an awful twist if one particular man was heading towards Ichigo right now.