15| Kurosaki, the worst babysitter in the world

- Chapter 15 -

Kurosaki, the worst babysitter in the world

Toshiro

Currently, I was in Urahara's shop with Captain Hono and the substitute shinigami, Ichigo Kurosaki. And the worst part of that, except from that I was unable to do almost everything, was that Kurosaki was left behind to babysit me and Captain Hono. 

-- 20 minutes earlier--

Rangiku looked up from the couch, staring at Toshiro's sleeping figure. Ikkaku and Yumichika left their gigai's carefully, not daring to make any noise. Rukia was waiting with Ichigo at the door and the three soul reapers were ready to approach them without making any noise, when a certain red-haired guy jumped in the room by breaking the door.

"Yosh!!! Ohayo gozaimasu, everyone!!" Renji said out -loud which made Toshiro and Miyori wake up.

Miyori's yellow eyes glared at Renji while a dark aura floated around her, her bangs covering her eyes and making her look like a zombie-ghost-thing "Oi. What the hell do you think you are doing?!"

Renji shrieked and ran up to the others, dragging them all by their collars except Ichigo. When he was enough away from him, he turned around and shouted: "Oi, Kurosaki, you are in charge of them now!!"

Ichigo popped a nerve "Nani?? Why do I have to stuck here with those irksome kids? Oi, Renji!! Don't leave me, you jack ass!!!" he whined while Renji seemed to be running away from the three left-out shinigamis.

And that's how we are stuck here. I swear, when Abarai is going to come back, I will stab him to dea- 

"Shiro-chaaaaaannn!!! Berry-chan is being mean to me!! He won't let me eat some of that chocolate thing of the Human World!!" a high-pitched voice whined next to my ear which made me cover my ears with my bandaged hands and look with a killer's look at the person.

 "Oi! Don't shout inside my ear!" I yelled at Miyori, pissed off by her whining. Since she was completely exhausted by using her healing powers, she was supposed to stay with me until she was going to recover fully. But I wonder, if she is exhausted, where does she find so much energy to shout?!

She huffed from annoyance and started playing with a bandage which was wrapped around her head. Suddenly, the bandage was cut off and the rest of it fell on the ground.

I decided to make a helpful action so I turned around and looked at the living room "Kurosaki!" I yelled at the male who was /supposed/ to be in the living room and taking care of us.

"Kurosaki!!" I yelled again, but the orange-headed male didn't appear in the door. After a long sigh which left my mouth, I turned to Miyori and looked at her yellow eyes "Stay still"

Her cheeks flushed a deep crimson color before punching my face and pushing me back "Pervert!! Stay back, stay back!"

A vein popped on my head and I grabbed her hands, pulling them away "What is wrong with you? Are you always so dirty-minded? I was trying to help you fix your bandange!!" I yelled at her furstrated before grabbing the white cloth and begginning wrapping it around her injured head.

Miyori looked at me with her innocent eyes which made my heart ache for a second before I returned back to normal. When I finished wrapping the bandange, I gently pushed her head away "Now, go"

 She gave me a childlish pout "But Shiro-chan, since we are alone... don't you want to play a game?" she asked in a teasing way, making my mind all messed up.