13| Who called me "dyed hair"?!

- Chapter 13 -

Who called me "dyed hair"?!

Miyori

I stared at Rukia with a big smile on my face, while the orange headed male was looking at her stunned. The atmosphere broke the whispers of the other human students who were still in the class.

"H-Hey.. Did she just climb through the window..?!"

"What's with her?"

"What about the red-haid and that little guy...?"

"Hey- Kurosaki- Do you know these people-?"

Ichigo's eyes were wide open as he stared at the black haired female. "R-Rukia..." he murmured and Rukia raised an eyebrow. Suddenly, she jumped towards Ichigo and kicked him on the face, sending him on the floor as she stared at him with an annoyed look.

I started laughing like a mad woman while Toshiro from besides me raised an eyebrow. Renji grabbed Ichigo and held him still while Rukia continuously slapped him on the face. Blood ejected from his fresh wounds and he left some annoyed squeaks.

"Damn!!" Ichigo yelled at Rukia with an anime vein on his orange head.

Rukia popped a vein too as she looked at him angrily "What's up with that wimpy look on your face?!"

Ichigo's expression changed as Rukia hit him on the forehead with her hand which was covered by a red glove. Ichigo's soul got dragged away by Rukia, while he was complaining unstopably and Ichigo's body stayed unconscious at Renji's hands.

Rangiku left a sigh as she watched the two shinigamis leaving "She acted just as we expected..."

"Yeah. Those two troublemakers..." the red haired male monologed as he held Ichigo's limp body still.

Ikkaku looked away as the lights of the class made his bald head shine "Bah! It's normal to get pissed off after seeing that pathetic sad face"

"Getting pissed off? You are pissed off all the time, Ikkaku-kun" I told Ikkaku with a scof and a vein popped on his head.

"Oi! Urusai, you stupid brat!"

"You urusai, bald head!'

"I'm gonna kill you, hear me?"

"Not if I'm going to do it first!"

Toshiro popped an annoyed vein and turned to us, clenching his fist "Hey, you! Quiet down a little - "

Suddenly, the whispers and the chats between the students cut him off and we all turned to look at the humans. I looked away from them with a scoff-- humans were very annoying sometimes when it came to something 'extraordinary'.

"They're definitely dangerous people... And they dye their hair!" "He has a tatoo!" "And what about that red haired shortie?"

"Miyori, Renji, don't mind them. They are just babbling humans" Ikkaku tried to calm us down as he put his thumbs on his belt. The whispers of the humans continued.

"Blondie..Silver..."

"Bald.. Chick hair... Big-breasted..."

"BALD..."

Ikkaku's eye twitched and a dark aura appeared behind him as he unseathed slowly his wooden sword. Wait... he took a freaking wooden sword with him?! "Alright... The two who said 'bald', come out now and face me..."

Me and Renji looked at each other before staring at Ikkaku with a ticked-off-look "Don't mind them... They are just babbling humans..."

Ikkaku started attacking the humans while me and Renji tried to hold him back. "Oi, Ikkaku-kun, stop!" I yelled at him while I kicked his face.