12| Berry-chan, we are back!

- Chapter 12 -

Berry-chan, we are back!

Miyori

 "Heck, I don't like those clothes!" I whined with a small pout and I glared at the other 5 people who were with me.

The bald head, Ikkaku glared at me "Don't whine about the clothes, we have a mission to accomplish, so shut up!" he yelled at me and I scoffed, ignoring him.

"So... Which room is it?" the tall man with red hair and tatoos all over his body, Renji asked the rest of us.

"No idea-"

"What? Didn't you bring the note with you when we left?!" my red haired comprade asked me and I shook my head, pointing at the blond haired woman who was walking next to me.

"I gave it to Rangiku-san" I said as I pointed at the woman.

The woman left a small giggle "Ah... I lost it~"

"Lost it?! What's wrong with you?!" Ikkaku yelled as we continued walking, receiving stares from the other students.

I pulled the uncomfortable small grey shirt down, wanting to cover my legs as much as I could. "Stop arguing! We can just pick up on their spiritual pressure" the silver haired boy who was in my height, Toshiro, exclaimed.

Renji left a small sigh and carried on walking. After some yells and arguing, stares from the human's around and some punches, we arrived in front of the class with the most spiritual pressure. 

"Shut up, all of you!" Renji growled at us and we all shut our mouths, waiting for him to open the Japanese style door. 

"We're here, open it!" I exclaimed as we saw the class with the sign '1-3' outside. 

"Okay, I'm opening!!" the raven male exclaimed as he put his hand on the door and pulled it to the side, making us enter the small classroom. 

The six of us walked in the classroom and stood in the entrance, receiving the stares of the remained students in there. "O-su~" Rangiku greeted the students as I stood next to Toshiro.

"How's it going, Ichigo?" Renji asked the certain orange male student who was standing a few meters away from us.

I jumped front with a huge smile on my face and pointed at Ichigo, making the peace sign "Berry-chan!! What's up?"

Ichigo stared at the six of us startled, not wanting to believe in his eyes that the Soul Reapers he had to see for almost one month were standing in front of him. Well, it was a shock for me too, actually.

-- Flashback--

1 week ago

I had fully recovered from my injuries and I was holding some paperwork I had to deliver to captain Yamamoto, since no one else was able to do it. I yawned as I walked alone, with my destination the 1st Division's general office. Suddenly, a hand grabbed my shoulder, causing me to let my paperwork fall down and jump up afraid.

I turned around and saw the red haired Lieutenant of the 6th division holding my shoulder. I gave him a punch on the face as I yelled him: "Teme Renji-kun! You scared the shit out of me!"

Renji rubbed his hurted face and an anime vein popped on his head "Oi! No need to be so harsh, Miyori-san!" he yelled back, clenching his fist in front of his face and mine.

I huffed and cracked up a small smile "Anyways, is there a particular reason why you grabbed my shoulder like a freaking zombie?" 

He sweatdropped and looked at me with the 'crazy gal' look "Zombie? Really now?"

I punched him softly on the shoulder and fakely pouted "Just answer the question, red pinapple! I don't have all the day you know! I have paperwork to deliver!"

Renji waved it off and looked right in my yellow eyes with his brown serious ones "Captain Yamamoto called me yesterday in his office and told me about a mission I have to do in Human World. He asked me to find 6 more people to go with, two captains for sure. So, I wanted to ask you if you want to come"

 I blinked twice as I stared at him. Is he serious? He wants me to go with him in the Human World for a mission? I finally left a deep sigh and began picking up the filled paperwork from the road. "I'm sorry, Renji-kun, but I can't come with you. I mean... I don't even know what the mission is about"

I was ready to turn around and leave when I heard him sighing and saying: "Well then, there goes your chance to see Ichigo again"

My paperwork flew away from my hands as I dropped it down again and ran up to Renji "Whaaattt?! are we going to see Berry-chan in Human World?!" I asked excited as I grabbed Renji by his uniform's collar.

Renji raised up his hands and looked at me with a dead serious look "But you said you don't want to com-"

"I changed my mind! I will come with you, even if it's now!" I told him and let him free. I pointed my index finger on the sky and yelled: "I, Miyori Hono, captain of the 3rd division will go to the Human World to meet Berry-chan again! I promise!"

-- End of Flashback --

And that's how I'm here now. Damn you, Renji-kun. You know how to convince people to do what you want. I actually came because of Berry-chan and of course... my desire to see Human World with my own eyes.

Suddenly, Ichigo's voice snapped me out of my daydreaming. "Re... Renji!! Ikkaku!! Yumichika!! Rangiku-san!! Miyori-san!! Toshiro!!' he yelled and he took a step front, facing Toshiro.

A vein popped on Toshiro's head and his emerald eyes gave a death glare at the orange male who was standing right in front of him "That's captain Hitsugaya to you!"

Then, Berry-chan turned to look at Renji "What are you guys doing here...?" he asked with a curious look on his face.

Renji crossed his arms in front of his chest which was covered with the school's button-up shirt "It's an order. They said that to prepare for a direct confrontation with the Arrancars... We were to go to the Human World and meet up with the acting-shinigami group" 

Arrancars, I thought as I huffed. Those bastards can easily put us down if we won't be prepared... Those modified Hollows who have Shinigami's powers can defeat us all... and win their goal.

"What's that Arran-something thing?" Ichigo asked with a raised eyebrow.

Renji's mouth hang open "What?! You didn't even know who they were and you started fighting?!" he exclaimed with an angry stare.

"Dimwit! They're the ones that kicked your ass a few days ago" a feminine voice said behind Ichigo and Ichigo turned his body around, his brown eyes staring at the window. There was a pale hand grabbing the window and with a quick jump, the person stood on the window.

Her jet black hair were perfectly combed on her head and her deep purple eyes were looking at the orange headed teen. A smirk was plastered on her pale face and her grey skirt waved on the air as she stood on the frame of the window. She crossed her arms in front of her small chest and hummed for a moment when she saw Ichigo.

"Rukia..." Ichigo mumbled, seeing the female shinigami who had been saved by him almost a month ago and was awaiting to be met up again.

Rukia gazed with her purple orbs the startled male "Long time no see, Ichigo"

----------------------------------------------------

Hm, I stayed with a cliff hanger there! I can't belive that I wrote so fast another chapter! It must be the Easter who is giving me inspiration... Or maybe your support for my book!

Guys, I love you so much, I'm like, everytime someone votes for my book I'm fanboying! So, if you like so far this book don't forget to vote, comment and fan! 

Or, if you like a lot this story, go and vote for it in @BleachWattyAwards_ in Toshiro Hitsugaya category.

Love ya all <3 :)