7| The Battle of Seiretei I : Never Expect The Unexpected

- Chapter 7 -

The Battle of Seiretei I : Never Expect The Unexpected

Miyori

Another day  passed. I was here like three days and I couldn't handle this anymore. Doing nothing was killing me. I had to get out of here! Dammit... I can't. Only my captain can come and get me out of here. But, 5 days must pass first. 5 freaking days.

I felt suddenly a familiar reiatsu coming closer to the prison. I looked out of the window and I saw captain Tosen. What was he doing here? And the answer came. A guy with glasses and his whole body covered with blood, came in front of the prison.

"It can't be..." I told myself but it was true. The guy was an intruder. But not only that. He was a Quincy. Ikkaku had told me about them. They were a kind of shinigamis that we created, who killed faster and easier hollows. Yumichika told me that their power was in a captain's level.

And now, one of them was standing in front of my eyes. Quinces were heroes for me, since I learnt about them.

---Flashback---

I was sitting on a couch, in Ikkaku's room. It was winter and it was snowing outside. It was the first time that it was snowing in Soul Society. Suddenly, Ikkaku and Yumichika came inside.

"Ikkaku-kun!! Yumi-kun!" I said happily.

"Hey, Miyori-san" Ikkaku said and he sat next to me.

"Why aren't you to your bed?" Yumichika asked me.

"I had nightmares and I couldn't sleep" I told them and I shivered. Winter was a very cold period but the cold feeling made me feel happy.

Yumichika smiled warmly at me "Do you want me to tell you a story?" he offered.

"Yeah!" I squaled happily and he started telling me about Quincies. How strong and brave the are and the way the kill Hollows. I stared at him with awe. I couldn't even imagine that those creatures actually exist.

"Wow, so they are warriors who protect Soul Society from those bad monsters? Cool!" I said and Yumichika smiled to me.

"Yes, but they were terminated" Yumichika said and I looked him sadly.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Because some people thought that Quincies could take advantage of their power and betray Soul Society" Yumichika explained to me.

"And none is left?" I asked him.

"No" he said and I closed my eyes exhausted.

---End of Flashback---

I couldn't believe that one Quincy was standing in front of my eyes. I always wanted to meet one. But then, Tosen pulled out his sword. Oh-oh. No good.

"No" I said, but the Quincy colapsed. It can't be. He must not die. Not now that he is so close to save Rukia. Not now th-

*BUMP*

I heard a cracking noise from the room next to mine. What the heck happened?

"Is someone there?" I yelled and suddenly, my door opened. I saw a flash of red messy hair in a pinapple shape and a huge zanpakuto.

"I-it's... you" I said and I saw the red pinapple-head standing in front of me. He was Renji Abarai, captain Kuchiki's Lieutenant.

He flashed a smile at me "Wanna come with me?"