A Sweet Serenade

A/N: I just wanted to thank everybody for their support on this book! I'm already at almost 900 reads! I really appreciate it! Also, I have decide that since it has become so popular, I'll update AT LEAST once everyday, maybe more depending on how much you guys want it. Thanks again! 

     I sat on the couch and sighed. After THREE DAYS of dealing with a cold, I was FINALLY better! Unfortunately, I was on lock down... Reiji had told me to stay inside until I was one hundred percent better. I sighed. "HEY REIJI!" I cried. He appeared suddenly with a smirk. "Yes?" He asked smugly. "Can I PLEASE go outside now!?" He shook his head. "No, but the Sakamakis have a surprise for you." I smiled. "Whhaaaaaatttt!?" I cried shaking him. He chuckled and patted my head. "We're going to perform a song for you." My eyes grew wide. "O.M.G! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE WHEN GUYS SING!" He grinned. "Wait here while I get the others. After each our performance, we'll see how you feel, okay?" I nodded happily and snuggled into my blakets. If ALL the Sakamakis could sing... I just might die....

     "Alright Alex, the song we will be performing for you is called Bloody Mayim Mayim." I smiled. "Sounds AMAZING!" They laughed. "Alright guys, let's wow our girl." Laito said winking at me. I could barely contain my excitement.

    After the performance, my mouth was hanging open. "I think she enjoyed it..." Ayato laughed. I circled them. "Are you sure these are THE Sakamakis?" they laughed and nodded. I glomped every one of them. "OHMYGOSHTHATWASSOAMAZINGIJUSTCANNOTEVEN!" I screamed. "Alex, SLOW DOWN!" Shu laughed. "I SAID, THAT WAS SO AMAZING I JUST CANNOT EVEN!" He grinned. "Glad you liked it." I shook my head. "Dude, I FREAKING LOVED IT!" They laughed. "So, I'll take it Alex-Sama is better now?" Kanato giggled. Reiji nodded. "So, what was your favorite part?" I thought for a second. "Umm, ALL OF IT! One part the got me though, was when you did your solo! I literally almost died!" He laughed. "So I'll take it we were good then?" I nodded. "UM, YEAH!" Ayato laughed at my outburst. "Calm down. I think we may have gotten her a little TOO excited..." I frowned. "Well, I can just leave then if you don't want my praise." I said turning and beginning to exit the room. "NO!" All six yelled at once. I spun around with a smirk. "Thought so." Ayato frowned. "You just tricked me, didn't you..." I nodded. "And you made it WAY too easy!" I smiled giving him a hug. He blushed a little before grabbing me and running off. 

     "Umm, Ayato? Why did you run off with me?" he grinned. "I want you all to myself." I rolled my eyes. "You need to share." I sighed.  He laughed. "I know, but that doesn't mean I WANT to." I sighed as the other nine vampires appeared. "AYATO!" They screamed. "WHY DID YOU STEAL ALEX FROM US! WE WERE RECEIVING HER PRAISE!" Laito whined. I burst into full on laughter. "THAT'S why you're so worked up? Because you didn't get my praise anymore?" He blushed. "U-umm, maybeeee..." I laughed again as I got up. "It's fine you know. There will be more opportunities to get praise, although I don't just give it for no reason." He smiled. "So then, us singing was special?" I nodded. "OH YEAH! THAT, was DEFINITELY special..." He smiled as he hugged me. I felt the others join the hug one by one. I sighed in happiness. I really enjoyed this being real.

A/N: There are a couple of things I want the readers to decide. First, should the guys do karaoke? Second WHO SHOULD ALEX END UP WITH?! Comment who you think she should be with in the end! 

Shu:

Reiji:

Ayato:

Laito:

Kanato:

Subaru:

Ruki:

Yuma:

Azusa:

Kou:

Just go for all... :