Karaoke-Reiji

A/N: Turn your volume up ALL THE WAY to hear this. His voice is literally so DEEP! <3

     I just couldn't sit still as Reiji positioned himself at the mic. "Gin No Bara, the favorite of the lady of the house. I'll perform it for you, but with emotion." The other two Sakamakis scowled at his remark. I sighed as the music began. I didn't know if I was going to survive this...

     I just fainted....

      "ALEX!" Laito called shaking me. I sat up abruptly to a laughing Reiji. "So I'll take it I was good then?" I nodded. "I.got.chills." I sighed. He chuckled as he pulled me over to him. I hugged him and seriously WOULD NOT let go. "Shaarrreee!" Laito whined. I shook my head. "No, MINE!" I snapped. Reiji smirked at his brothers, who glared at him. "Curse his deep voice..." Kanato muttered. Even Ruki was upset. "So what is it you like about me?" I sighed. "Well, first off you can make the whole 'I have glasses but I can still kick your ass' look work. Also, you create a potion to kill Cordelia INSIDE Yui's body, so yeah, THAT'S awesome. Also, you like reading. In my world, I was a wattpad author." He smirked. "I think we're all happy you came here though." I smiled. "I honestly am, too. I do miss my world sometimes, yes, but getting to meet you guys is worth it!" He patted my head and I gave him a high five. The other three vampires took the chance to pull me back to them. I sighed. "Fine...." Everybody but Reiji grinned. I giggled. "Anyways, who's next" Ruki smiled. "Addicted (2) Phantom, Ayato." I smiled. "This should be good..." They grinned as the said boy walked onto the stage. Oh boy...