Surprise Ending (Warning: FEELS!)

A/N: WARNING! THIS ENDING IS SO SAD! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE YOUR HEART BROKEN, DON'T READ! Another thing....THIS IS THE LAST ENDING! All endings were possible, but you, the reader, get to choose the one you want for our dear Alex! Thank you for all the support you have shown me, I hope you read my other stories and give me input, your opinions are gold to me! <3

Third Person POV:

     Alex's glow didn't diminish, only change into a deep, dark, menacing red. Reiji eyes widened. "No....." He gasped. "What?" The others asked. "Her body....is rejecting the potion....she's fighting it like a virus." They all stopped as Alex screamed in agonizing pain. They all wanted to do something, but couldn't move. "Why-can't we-move." Ayato snapped as he watched Alex writhe in agony. A dark chuckle resonated through the house. "You!" They shouted. Kino traveled to each one and erased all memories of the girl. "Now, nobody can interfere with our love." He laughed as each one fell to the floor. He then traveled to Alex and erased all her memories of the bunch. He picked her up and kissed her. "Now....you're all mine...." He sighed.

~Seven Years Later~

     "Awww, isn't she just adorable!" Alex laughed. Kino nodded as their four year old daughter brought them flowers from the garden, roots and all. "She is absolutely adorable, just like her mother." He grinned. Alex laughed and nuzzled him. Bethany smiled as she played with the blooms she had secured from the garden. "MOM!" A form shouted as he ran in. Kino cursed his mistake. "Mom, get away from that man!" He shouted. "Who are you?" Alex asked. The form frowned. "M-mom? It's me, Ryland, y-your son." Alex looked to Kino. "Umm, crap." He sighed as Alex studied the boy. Her head started throbbing. "O-oww..." She gasped. Ryland bent down. "M-mom! Are you okay?!" Kino walked over to him. "Foolish boy, offspring of that....HORRID CREATURE. YOU don't fit into my plans." Kino makes Alex sleep as he plunges his hand through the boy's stomach. "I'm afraid you'll have to disappear now." Kino sighed. Ryland couldn't answer, only choke up blood. "SHIN, CARLA! Dispose of this retch!" The two immediately drag Ryland away, where they will end him once and for all. Kino sat there, holding Alex in his arms while Bethany continued playing with her flowers. "Don't worry my queen, I won't let anybody, not even HIM, ruin us, not now." He whispered as he stroked her hair. He finally had her, and he wasn't about to let her go.....