Kou Ending

Third Person POV:

     Kou. It was him. You could tell because he started glowing a bright, blinding yellow, which faded into the same, calm, warming pink as Alex. Alex sat up and looked around the room. She saw nine figures. "Wait, where's-" She was interrupted by a blonde blur seizing her in his arms. "Mneko-Chan, IT'S ME!" Kou cried as he sun her around. Alex laughed as he continued to spin her around. "Alright, alright, haha, put me down." She laughed. He stopped spinning, but didn't put her down. "No, now that you're mine, I won't EVER let you go!" He sighed as he cuddled her. She rolled her eyes, earning a chuckle from the other nine. "Well, hope you like clingy." Yuma sighed. Alex laughed. "Umm, you're ALL clingy, in some sense." They laughed as Kou put more distance between her and the rest. "But now, she's MINE!" He pouted. Alex laughed and ruffled his hair. "Now, now, share. Sure, I'm yours, but I still want them in my life. Even though you seem to be the most clingy out of them all....." Kou smiled as he hugged her close. "MY Mneko-Chan!" He sighed. Alex only rolled her eyes as the others laughed at her. This one....was going to be a handful...

~Five Years later~

     It's been five years and no sign of Kino! It's great. We're free and Kou and I have three children. One four year old and two three year olds. Two boys and one girl, although the girl was tougher than the boy, and older. The boys were twins, and looked just like Kou, only with my eyes, but the girl....she was a spitting image of me. She also had my independence....and my sass, A LOT of my sass.... 

"No, I'M the captain because I'M the oldest." Alyssa snapped. Charles and Christopher were fighting over the captain's hat, but Alyssa just walks over and takes it. "Why do YOU want to be captain, you weren't even playing!" The twins cry. Alyssa only smirks. "Well, since I love you SO MUCH, I just can't STAND to see yo fight with each other. If playing the game will help settle your feud, I'd be happy to stop my reading and play." She smirked. The twins smiled and hugged her. "Yay! Sissy's gonna play with us!" Alex and Kou looked at each other with a smirk. "She's planning something." They laughed in unison. "Alright, BRING IN THE BOAT!" She called. Ayato and Laito then push a giant wooden boat over to them. Kou and I just stare. "What on Earth is she doing?" Kou chuckles. Alex shrugs as they watch Alyssa closely, trying to find any hint of what she was up to. "Wow! SO COOL!" The twins gasp. "Now, you want to play with my big toy boat, right?" Alyssa asks sneakily. The twins nod vigorously. "If you do my chores for the next two months, this big boy is all yours." The twins, not even thinking about it, nod their heads. Alyssa smirks. "Good. Just sign here." Alyssa smiles handing them a piece of paper and a crayon. They sign the paper and run to the boat. Alyssa grins as she tucks the paper in her pocket and runs on the boat. I turn to Kou who's laughing. "She's so devious....I wonder where that comes from?" he asks staring at Alex. She laughs. "Yeah, looks like me, and has my smarts." Alyssa handed Ayato the captain hat as she finished the game. She took her book and walked over to Ruki and Reiji who high fived her. Alex stood up and walked over to them. "You even got their signature? Nice one." Ruki chuckled. "It was Uncle Reiji's idea to get their signature in case they tried to back out." Alyssa laughed. "Oh was it now?" Alex asks with a smirk. All three wince and turn around. "Oh mommy! How wonderful of you to join us!" Alyssa laughs guiltily. I raise an eyebrow at her. "Your father and I were watching your little performance.......I swear you're my daughter....." I laugh as I ruffle her hair. "So that means I'm not in trouble?!" She beamed. Alex laughed. "Oh no, you're still in trouble." She laughed. Alyssa pouted. "Dang it." Alyssa sighed. She suddenly got an idea and tried to run off, but Alex held her arm. "Darn." Alyssa muttered. Alex took the paper and burnt it. "Now then, go play with your brothers, FOR REAL." Alex snapped. Alyssa flinched and ran over to the boat, where she resumed the position of captain. Alex then turned to Ruki and Reiji. "WHY did you condone such actions?" She asked them in an annoyed tone. They gulped. "Well, she's quite sneaky o her own, who are we to deny her her fun." Ruki grinned. Alex took them both by the ear and drug them over to Kou. "Now, they're YOUR problem." She laughs as they gulp. Kou stands up and smiles. "Go play with the children." He booms. They run off and join the game of pirates currently going on. Alex laughs as she watches the seven play. She smiles, as her dreams have come true....and then some, to be honest....