All Ending

Third Person POV:

     To their surprise, not one, but ALL of them started glowing. Alex sat up with a smile. "So, what happened?" Reiji was so surprised, he whispered. "So....you really didn't love one of us more than the other....." Alex laughed. "I told you so." They all grinned. "Well, this is....interesting." They laughed. Alex nodded, although, she had no idea just HOW interesting it actually was...

~Fourteen Years Later~

     Poor Alex....the mother of, no joke, FOURTEEN KIDS, counting Ryland. "Ally, NO RUNNING IN THE HOUSE! Trevor, SLOW DOWN! OH MY GOODNESS, EVERYBODY STOP RUNNING!" Alex shouted. All twenty five forms halted their movement. "Y-yes mommy." Ryland and the thirteen children cry. The ten vampires stifle their laughs. "YOU'RE NOT OFF THE HOOK EITHER!" Alex snaps. They stiffen. "EVERYBODY GO OUTSIDE!" She shouts. They waste no time in exiting the building and resuming their game. "Bakas..." Alex laughs as she watches them through the window. But...they were HER bakas....

A/N: I'm going to tell you which vampire has which children, and their names in this ending!

Shu: Christina

Reiji: Helen

Ayato: Ryland and Fiona

Laito: Ally and June

Kanato: Kelsey

Subaru:Trevor and Taylor (Twins)

Ruki: Izzabelle

Yuma: Rose

Kou: Petunia and Patty (Also twins)

Azusa: Renee