Yuma Ending

Third Person POV:

     Yuma started glowing a reddish-orange, which slowly evolved into a bright pink. As realization hit them, the other nine were overcome with sadness. They watched with sad smiles as Alex sat up and yawned. "Alright, what happened?" She asked. They all turned to Yuma, who's glow had just died down. "Well, you started glowing, then I started glowing, then we started glowing together." He smiled. Alex nodded as she realized what it meant. She took one look upon the nine remaining vampires and frowned. She gave them all one last hug, and smiled. "Please smile, if you frown, I'll be sad." All nine immediately smiled, they knew that even though she wasn't theirs, she'd still be in their lives. That, for them, was enough. 

~Three Years Later~

      Yuma took Alex's hand and led her outside. Henry, their child, clung to his back. He was a spitting image of Young Yuma. Alex found that Adorable. Yuma covered her eyes as he led her through the yard and to her surprise. "Alright, here we are!" He moved his hands to reveal a small tomato garden. Henry was grinning as he stared at it. "Look mom, dad helped me get them started, but I did the rest by myself!" Alex laughed as she ruffled his hair. "That's great! 'm s proud of you!" While Henry carefully checked his plants, Alex turned to Yuma and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I'm proud of you, too." She laughed as she hugged him. He lifted her into his arms and gave her a proper kiss. "Well, I figured if I got him into gardening, he'll develop a sense of-" He was cut off by Alex's finger in his face. "No, no. No explanations, let's just enjoy this with him. Just look at how happy he is." The two gazed lovingly at the smaller Yuma darting from plant to plant with a huge smile. "Yeah, he's pretty cute.' Yuma grinned. Alex laughed as she stared at him. "I'll bet you're only saying that because he looks like YOU." She laughed. He grinned. "Well, its the truth!" They were interrupted by Ryland running up to them. "Hey, THERE you are!" He laughed. "Oh?" He asked when he saw Henry running through his little garden. "Yuma helped him start a garden of his own." Alex sighed as she leaned against his chest. Ryland laughed as he ran up t Henry. "So, this is your garden, huh? Wanna show me around?" Henry nodded excitedly. "Yeah! Come on!" Henry cheered as he drug his brother through the plants. Alex and Yuma laughed lightly as they watched, the biggest smiles plastered on their faces. "You know, I don't think I could have been happier." Yuma sighs as he holds her close. Alex only nods as she watches her beautiful children run around. She, too, was happy.